Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Get ready..New story and new adventures await the Eternity Core.
Biographies Are Necessary In Order To Roleplay NO EXCEPTIONS!

Kaigen's Dorm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaigen
Seireikai Academy: Grade 1
Kaigen

Kaigen's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Kaigen's Dorm   Kaigen's Dorm Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:12 am

Kaigen walked into his dorm, noticing that he needed to actually start setting things up, and making himself comfortable. There were bags everywhere, and there weren't even any sheets on the bed. At least he remembered to put his food into the refrigerator.

"Time to clean this place up a bit."

After unpacking bags and filling his dresser with clothes, Kaigen decided he'd get something to eat.

"Hmm, what should I eat?"

Being the undecisive person that he is, Kaigen took 10 minutes deciding whether he wanted bologna, ham, or turkey on his sandwich. After deciding that he wanted one bologna sandwich and one ham and cheese sandwich, he fixed them up, poured himself a glass of milk, and sat on his unmade bed.

"I really should put some sheets on this bed, so that I don't have to worry about it later. I'll do it after I eat."

Upon finishing his sandwiches, Kaigen got up to throw away his paper plate. Kaigen then got the bag that contained his bed sheets, and started making his bed.

"There we go!"

After Kaigen finished making his bed, he plopped himself down on it, and started thinking about school, and how he's really looking forward to it, and making new friends. After thinking for about an hour, Kaigen started to doze off, then he caught himself going to sleep, so he got up to turn off the light, half groggy.

"I'd better turn off the light before I go to sleep, no point in leaving it on."

Kaigen seemed really tired, and almost fell asleep on the way back to his bed. Almost as soon as he laid down on his bed, he fell fast asleep.
Back to top Go down

Kaigen's Dorm
Page 1 of 1