Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Get ready..New story and new adventures await the Eternity Core.
Biographies Are Necessary In Order To Roleplay NO EXCEPTIONS!

Destination 1: Knowledge.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Riley
Seireikai Academy: Grade 1
Jack Riley

Destination 1: Knowledge. Empty
PostSubject: Destination 1: Knowledge.   Destination 1: Knowledge. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:38 am

Jack entered the Library of the Academy without delay on his first visit inside the school, he needed to know the stats on what type of powers as well as spirit classes he was going to be encountering. Jack was usually not the one to enter into anything unprepared so this was the perfect start for his covert mission. He pulled a book from the bookshelf and opened it flipping through the pages, not reading them completely but skimming through to get a basic understanding of what the powers and spirit classes were. He placed the book down to the side knowing that he'll be needing to borrow the book for later research as he pulled another one off the shelf. Still Jack's eyes quickly danced around the pages followed by a turn trying to brief himself on what he was going to be learning. He looked up once more trying to find another book that was related to powers and spirit types. He wanted to awaken his spirit as quickly as possible since he knew that was the main focus of the school as stated by the director. Jack looked up at a board that contained rules of the school and sighed noticing that in order to increase ranking in the school he would more or less need to fight another student, He remembered the captain's words about little violence but there was nothing he would have been able to do at this point.

"Well...Rules are rules I suppose..What a bummer."
Back to top Go down
Risa Yumi
Risa Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Destination 1: Knowledge.   Destination 1: Knowledge. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:41 am

Risa walked into the library hearing the sounds of books being placed down one after the other, she wondered exactly who was that eager to study since no one really actually borrowed the books. It was at this time that she noticed a boy with blond hair and red jacket whom she'd never seen before, she came to the conclusion that maybe it would be nice to get to know the new guy since he might have questions about the school itself. Risa walked up behind him placing her hand on his should tapping it lightly in order to gain his attention.

"Hey there..are you new?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Riley
Jack Riley

PostSubject: Re: Destination 1: Knowledge.   Destination 1: Knowledge. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:47 am

In a state of guard Jack's eyebrows raised when he felt the touch of someone on his should, it made him instantly react by placing his hand on her's ducking and turning around pulling her close in to him in a combat motion. The speed of her incoming was followed by Jack reaching at his side pant leg pulling out his combat knife. He pushed forward raising the knife to her neck, but lowered it noticing that it was a just a female student trying to understand if he needed any assistance.
:::"Shit..Real smooth":: Jack thought to himself as he noticed that he almost made himself seem like an assassin, he removed his hand from her and backed away placing the knife back into it's holster.

"Uh sorry about that it's just I'm not used to being taken by surprise like that..And yeah I'm new, names Jack Riley." He spoke extending his hand for a handshake understanding fully well why she may be skeptical to give him one since he knew that was no way to make a first impression, especially to a female.
Back to top Go down
Risa Yumi
Risa Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Destination 1: Knowledge.   Destination 1: Knowledge. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:50 am

A little stunned by his display of self defense Risa still kindly took his handshake, returning one of her own. She was still a little unsure as to why he acted in that manner since normally people would fall or something to that effect after being startled.

"Well..That certainly shows that your always alert. My name's Risa..Risa Yumi, pleasure to meet you Jack."
Back to top Go down
Jack Riley
Jack Riley

PostSubject: Re: Destination 1: Knowledge.   Destination 1: Knowledge. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:52 am

"Right back at ya..Anyway Risa, may I ask what your doing down here, I mean I didn't expect my first encounter to be so..entertaining..Hehe."
Back to top Go down
Risa Yumi
Risa Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Destination 1: Knowledge.   Destination 1: Knowledge. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:53 am

"Entertaining huh?...Well I just heard that we were getting a new student and noticed that someone was looking through the books, so I decided to meet him and look at were we are. Hopefully I would be able to get to know you now."
Back to top Go down
Jack Riley
Jack Riley

PostSubject: Re: Destination 1: Knowledge.   Destination 1: Knowledge. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:55 am

"Well look at that..I made my first friend here, Can't say I'm neutral about it, I'm actually really surprised I mean my first friend is a chick that is one for the books as far as I can tell, Risa well done you gorgeous little thing."
Back to top Go down
Risa Yumi
Risa Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Destination 1: Knowledge.   Destination 1: Knowledge. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:56 am

Risa smiled at his comment looking down slightly a little embarrassed that he made her blush. She turned back to him and placed her hands behind her back trying to see if she could maybe get him to change the subject.

"So..umm why were you looking through those books, if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Riley
Jack Riley

PostSubject: Re: Destination 1: Knowledge.   Destination 1: Knowledge. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:57 am

"Oh just uh some personal research..Gotta keep on top of my game right? Which reminds me, do you happen to know the top student at this school?"
Back to top Go down
Risa Yumi
Risa Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Destination 1: Knowledge.   Destination 1: Knowledge. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:59 am

"Well from what the rumor is around the school, Drew Silverwing is still at the top."
Back to top Go down
Jack Riley
Jack Riley

PostSubject: Re: Destination 1: Knowledge.   Destination 1: Knowledge. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:01 pm

"Oh well I'll be damned..The world famous Chairman Silverwing attends this school..Man this is gonna be interesting. Um Risa if you don't mind I'll be going got something to take care of...Give me your number when I get back? Maybe a coffee date?"
Back to top Go down
Risa Yumi
Risa Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Destination 1: Knowledge.   Destination 1: Knowledge. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:02 pm

Risa smiled once more taking a piece of paper out of the her pocket, she then took a pen and wrote down her P.C.D number on it walking over and placing it in the hands of Jack.

"There..and I'll consider that too, give me a call later and we might be able to arrange something."
Back to top Go down
Jack Riley
Jack Riley

PostSubject: Re: Destination 1: Knowledge.   Destination 1: Knowledge. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:04 pm

"Heh bet on it..You take care now." Jack spoke walking out of the library, he knew now the next thing that he had to do, he needed to get some data on what the chairman of V.C.E was doing here. Jack looked at the paper that Risa gave him and smirked as thought to himself, ::"Score one for the Jackster."::. He then ran down the hallway ready for the next part of his mission.
Back to top Go down
Risa Yumi
Risa Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Destination 1: Knowledge.   Destination 1: Knowledge. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:06 pm

"Hehe..And I guess he'll do the same." She spoke walking out of the library a little interested in Jack now since he seemed like a really nice guy. She knew that it wasn't going to be the last time she saw him and that made it worth waiting for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destination 1: Knowledge.   Destination 1: Knowledge. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destination 1: Knowledge.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity Core :: Seireikai Academy :: Seireikai Grand Library-
Jump to: