Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Get ready..New story and new adventures await the Eternity Core.
Biographies Are Necessary In Order To Roleplay NO EXCEPTIONS!

Preparations for strength

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Serena Skyheart
Seireikai Academy: Grade 2
Serena Skyheart

Preparations for strength Empty
PostSubject: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:00 am

Serena trying to get her training done stood in the Training grounds with her head down in a sort of thinking pose. Her mind was being cleared and she was ready to train, she needed to get her powers to awaken properly and she remembered the lecture about physical training being a key asset as to the growth of one's inner Moribito. She instantly took stance opening her eyes looking at a training punching bag, with a smirk she rushed forward and sent two strait jabs at the bag and moved around to the side sending a roundhouse to the side. Serena saw the bag as an opponent at was going to show no mercy against it, rushing back to the bag she jumped performing a flying knee to the center of the bag sending it back with great force, the bag was returning back to it's position because of her attack and instantly she punched the center spot where she had struck before sending her directly into the bag itself. Now a little stunned by her actions Serena pulled her hand out of the bag as the sand instantly began pouring onto the ground. She rubbed the back of her head a little smiling knowing that she might have went a little bit too far with her training. It wasn't as though she regretted training it was all for a good purpose in the end and she was willing to shed blood,sweat and tears to obtain her objective which was becoming stronger. Serena walked towards the bench sitting down wiping her face with a towel that she had brought to the training arena.
"Wow..that was intense, I gotta say I'm getting good at this." She spoke with a smile wiping the sides of her face which was damp with some of her sweat from training. She took her water bottle out and began to drink knowing that her training was far from complete.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:14 am

Aiden walked into the Training Grounds, fresh from the pool, ready to finish his training. Aiden stretched out as he began methodically letting out a series of jabs, straights, hooks and uppercuts. Between every three punches her sent either an back kick or a roundhouse kick toward the top of the bag. Aiden wrapped his arms around the bag as he unleashed a series knee's toward the bag before looking at the girl who interrupted his last training session.

"You still here candy girl? I thought you would have left by now."
Back to top Go down
Serena Skyheart
Serena Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:27 am

Serena stared at Aiden a little annoyed that still he called her candy girl even after the fact that she already stated that she does not look like Candy. She closed her eyes shifting her head to side trying not to make too much eye contact wit him.

"Yeah I'm still here..And why aren't you off doing drugs as usual?"
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:29 am

"Ooh testy testy candy girl, which reminds me, I never got your name. I'm Aiden."
Back to top Go down
Serena Skyheart
Serena Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:33 am

"Serena is mine..And what are you doing here, also what happened to other guy you were with, Saven was it?..Did he skip school again?"
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:35 am

"Heh well I was in the middle of finishing the training session that you interrupted before, as for Saven, I haven't really seen him today."
Back to top Go down
Serena Skyheart
Serena Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:40 am

"Yeah so did you decide to come here just to see who was in here or do you have another reason."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:44 am

"Well someone owes me a fight and since that Wesley guy isn't here..."
Back to top Go down
Serena Skyheart
Serena Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:54 am

"What you wanna battle me here?"
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:54 am

"Well I don't see any other alternative, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Serena Skyheart
Serena Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:57 am

"Well I guess I can have a go at it..Just to warn you I won't be taking it easy on you."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:00 am

"I wouldn't have it any other way, but I am a gentleman you know so I must insist, ladies first."
Back to top Go down
Serena Skyheart
Serena Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:01 am

"Aww really I just did some training, I'm a bit too stressed to move and attack first."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:13 am

"Very well."

Aiden wanted to make this fight worth missing the fight with Saven. He got into his stance with his arms bent so his elbows aimed towards the ground while being at a 45 degree angle, one foot slighty in front of the other. After a few seconds past he stopped his semi-rigid stance and instead decided to hop on his feet, shaking his arms out. Aiden used his ability to control electrical currents as he sent a large amount of electricity into his muscles, stimulating them as he made his way to the side of Serena, blurring as he moved. In the moment that he stopped blurring he had his knee extremely close to Serena's stomach, still moving extremely fast as he attempted to knock the wind out of her.
Back to top Go down
Serena Skyheart
Serena Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:35 am

"Alright..Come on!" Serena said placing her hands outwards towards the motion where his feet could collide with her stomach, within an instant a blast of wind was shot forcing her back away from his strike. Serena was a little caught off guard because she had no idea that he was this fast, it would appear that this would be more interesting than she thought. Performing a handstand Serena lifted her left arm off the ground balancing on only on the right in a perfectly strait position. She smirked before pushing up onto her finger tips spinning her body around in a great speed which triggered the winds around the area to rapidly increase. A miniature gust of wind began to surround her body in this spinning motion before flashes of wind particles brushed along the air path of Aiden moving with such velocity that upon contact with the skin would send minor slashes upon the flesh in addition to blowing him back away from her.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:27 pm

Aiden crossed his arms in front of his face as he was thrown back, landing on his side, with minor slashes encompassing his body. He smiled as he had just figured out what her element was. As Aiden stood back up he realized that his clothes had small cuts all over, and he only had two more suits like the one he was wearing at the academy which meant he would have to go all the way home to pick some more up.

"You know I don't go tearing up your clothes candy girl."

As he said this his hands began to spark at first softly only to increase with more frequency. He held his hands up now resuming his stance as he moved again so fast that he blurred due to the causing of forcing muscle stimulating currents through his body, appearing next to her as he attempted to palm strike her left shoulder. Aiden put enough electricity in his palm that, should he make contact, her arm almost definitely would feel no pain, instead going completely numb to the point that she would not be able to move it in any way.
Back to top Go down
Serena Skyheart
Serena Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:22 pm

Serena looked around a little on edge since he used this strange speed once again however she was not going to back down. She waited for him to appear since her vision could not reveal him completely, It was at this time that she had a strong feeling that she was going to have to be as defensive as possible to avoid his moves, if he had such control of this power then if he touched her it would mean trouble if not now but later on in the fight. Serena's sensed his presence almost the second before he appeared at the side of her and used this as a warning for her to leave that position. Diving with a tuck and roll she dodged his attack with little time to spare before turning around clasping her hands together.

"Get ready because this isn't something that your gonna wanna take your eye off, not even for a second."

Serena smirked at him once her red and purple bangs blowing in front of her eyes slightly covering them from the passing breeze. The currents of the wind began picking up with a strange more set velocity and focusing their movement around her clasped hands making it harder and harder for Serena to pull her hands apart. This did not stop her, she forced herself to gain the strength to move her hands, and with it's opening a spiraling wind ball almost invisible to the naked eye rotated with just the aftereffects of wind that was channeled between the palm of her two hands. Serena pushed forward having the concentrated wind brush past the grounds to land a strike on the back of Aiden's knee, the speeding power of the wind combined with the connection to a person's kneecaps would be enough to instantly drop them from a standing position. Serena now taking him as a serious opponent leaned herself backwards moving into handstand then back onto the ground only this time in a squatting position. She pushed up into a jump and as a blast of wind show from her feet she was lifted up to the ceiling of the room. Serena now at the top of the room pushed more wind from her feet and concentrated a body aura of the same wind to control herself a little while upside down on the ceiling, she moved from side to side dashing around on the ceiling looking down at Aiden now preparing for her next move.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:02 pm

Aiden jumped into the air as the concentrated ball of wind threw him away, forcing him to land on his back. He slid a few feet before rolling backwards, landing on his feet with a smile on his face. After he stopped he pulled out a partially crushed pack of cigarettes from inside his vest. As he took out one of the uncrushed cigarettes, putting it in his mouth and lighting it by exerting an electrical spark from his fingers, he closed his eyes while still smiling. Aiden knew that rushing in towards someone who was so defensively sound was a mistake and he had to be more tactical rather than focusing on brute strength and overwhelming speed.

"Come on candy girl, pushing me around with your cute little wind isn't gonna win this fight for you."
Back to top Go down
Serena Skyheart
Serena Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:45 pm

Serena dived off of the ceiling landing on one knee in front of Aiden, she knew that he was about to get serious and it meant that she had to get serious as well. Pulling one hand back with a fist Serena summoned wind to move around her wrist forming a sort of glove that she could use to better accurate her first attack, she was not skilled enough to fully control the wind to keep it in this force but she was able to use it as a weapon. Serena sent the a punch at a distance from Aiden as the wind that surrounded her hand moved forth to strike Aiden in the chest just blowing him back a little while she rushed at him. Jumping into the air Serena placed both of her legs together spinning around moving into attack Aiden with a torpedo kick.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:37 pm

Aiden was struck in the chest, being pushed back only to step to his side, allowing her to move past him. As she was moving past him he charged electricity into his palm yet again to try and numb her leg as he sent a palm strike to her spinning thighs. His cigarette was still sitting in between his lips and he was moving much more fluidly, calming down and concentrating on the fight.
Back to top Go down
Serena Skyheart
Serena Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:42 pm

"Dammit.."Serena spoke feeling his pal touch her leg. It didn't hurt her in the least but she knew exactly what he was going to do once he touched her since she saw this same type of ability before. Serena stood up stumbling down on one knee, her left leg was now completely numbed by the touch of Aiden, it was as though she had no control of the feeling, she was completely unable to move due to the shocks that send through the muscles of her leg.

"My leg...I, I can't move it.."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:45 pm

Aiden charged more electricity into his palm as he knew that this was the moment to finish the fight. He ran towards her, slapping his palms together to spread the electricity to both palms as he sent a barrage of palm strikes towards Serena's shoulders attempting to numb them as well. He was completely silent the entire time, still with his cigarette in his mouth as this was to stay calm instead of making his breathing pattern irregular by yelling or grunting with each strike that he threw.
Back to top Go down
Serena Skyheart
Serena Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:51 pm

Serena looked at him coming at her and instantly pointed both of her hands in his direction focusing her remaining powers on swirling winds, she gathered the wind waves around the area compressing them and rotating them around both the legs of Aiden. She kept her hands in the same position to keep the swirl of wind going to prevent him from walking any closer to her.

"Heh..Not finished yet.."
Back to top Go down
Seireikai Battle Proctor
Sei-Kuro (精霊)
Seireikai Battle Proctor

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:55 pm

The Academy's battle proctor appeared into the room noticing that the spar had gone on pretty long considering the situation and state that Serena was in. He turned to Aiden who was barely being restricted from her due to surrounding winds, he knew that it was pointless to even continue this battle since it was clear that Serena was not ready to completely face an upperclassman. However her result was way more than expected for a rookie. It showed the promise that she had in battle. The Proctor walked out between them as he nodded at each side signaling them to stop fighting.

"Alright thats about enough..this battle's over."
Back to top Go down
Serena Skyheart
Serena Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:56 pm

Serena instantly lowered her hands releasing the surrounding winds as she tilted her head to the side wondering why the proctor had stopped the battle. She knew that she had the will to continue fighting but she didn't expect to win the fight since she was in a disadvantaged state.

"P..Proctor? What's going on why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Seireikai Battle Proctor
Sei-Kuro (精霊)
Seireikai Battle Proctor

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:00 am

"I think that it's safe to call a end to the match since your almost completely at a disadvantage. Your leg from what I've noticed has been incapacitated,continuing to fight was indeed a brave move but foolish in the sense that you could have been killed had it been a real battle, Not bad for a rookie though I must say..As for you Aiden, you know that all battles must be preregistered with the staff before taken into the arena, I would expect you to have known this considering your an Upperclassman."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:06 am

Aiden quickly diffused the electricity encompassing his hands as he took the cigarette from his mouth so he could speak without the cigarette induced lisp of having to keep his lips together to hold it. He smiled to himself and scratched the back of his head.

"My mistake Proctor."
Back to top Go down
Seireikai Battle Proctor
Sei-Kuro (精霊)
Seireikai Battle Proctor

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:08 am

"A good display of power from the both of you, I'll make sure to place this on the records..Serena I'm pretty sure those effects on your leg will be temporary so there's no need to worry. Now why don't you two get on out of here, the training grounds is closed for the day.."
Back to top Go down
Serena Skyheart
Serena Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:10 am

"Yes sir.."

Serena spoke moving her legs at a sort of dragging pace, her leg was going to be numb for this entire day but she knew if she could just relax for a little she might be able to at least regain her ability to walk. Serena left the room heading down the hallway to her dorm in order to get a little rest.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:12 am

"Proctor, I'm sorry but how do I set up a fight? They changed the times that the bathrooms in the recreational hall or open so I figured they had to change something else."
Back to top Go down
Seireikai Battle Proctor
Sei-Kuro (精霊)
Seireikai Battle Proctor

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:16 am

"Well Aiden..To be granted a confirmed battle you have to request it from me allowing me to proctor sort of as a referee to award grade points accordingly..Make use of your P.C.D Aiden, it can be helpful for stuff like this."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:00 am

"Thanks Proctor, I've been hangin around Saven too long, I'm so used to street fightin Y'know?"

Aiden stated as he began to walk out of the room. He had enjoyed his fight intensely and could not wait for his next one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for strength   Preparations for strength Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preparations for strength
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity Core :: Seireikai Academy :: Seireikai Training Grounds-
Jump to: