Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Get ready..New story and new adventures await the Eternity Core.
Biographies Are Necessary In Order To Roleplay NO EXCEPTIONS!

The First Advancement

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seireikai Director
Sei-Kuro (精霊)
Seireikai Director

The First Advancement Empty
PostSubject: The First Advancement   The First Advancement Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:09 pm

The Legendary Seireikai Director was honored to actually be the one to present the first of the new comers with the title of Sei-Mancer. It was so long since someone had actually come this far but this student's training with the Instructor brought him to peak of his power, he was indeed strong minded as powerful as seen by the Instructor himself and was branded as a top student as far as the director was concerned. With a calm smile the Seireikai Director placed his hand out opening a grant stone tablet known as the seal of awakening, being that the spiritual power and awareness of the certain student was so high it would be able to set his Moribito free, signaling the start of a new advancement in his power.
Back to top Go down
Seireikai Instructor
Sei-Kuro (精霊)
Seireikai Instructor

PostSubject: Re: The First Advancement   The First Advancement Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:13 pm

The Seireikai Instructor smirked as he walked to the side of the Director knowing that he made the right choice in selecting the student Drew as the first to be able to achieve his Moribito. His skill in battle and mental adaptation was almost perfect as expected by the Proctors and through the training battle that he had requested with the Instructor made it clear that he was ready. Crossing his arms and smirking with assurance the Instructor awaited his arrival for the awakening.

"It's been so long since you've actually been able to see this hasn't it Director?"
Back to top Go down
Seireikai Director
Sei-Kuro (精霊)
Seireikai Director

PostSubject: Re: The First Advancement   The First Advancement Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:13 pm

"Indeed but nevertheless I am proud to have been the one to see him advance..Come down young Silverwing."
Back to top Go down
Drew Silverwing
Sei-Mancer
Drew Silverwing

PostSubject: Re: The First Advancement   The First Advancement Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:16 pm

Drew walked down the hall of the graduation room looking around as he made his way to both the director and the instructor. This was the first time that he had ever seen this room and the display of legends that had left this academy made him feel a little proud to be among them. Standing before both of them he bowed in respect looking behind them at the tablet known as the Seal Of Awakening. He instantly smirked knowing that it was time that he awakened the voice he was hearing inside of his head.

"I'm ready...Finally this day has come.."
Back to top Go down
Seireikai Director
Sei-Kuro (精霊)
Seireikai Director

PostSubject: Re: The First Advancement   The First Advancement Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:24 pm

"It is my honor as well as pleasure to present you, Drew Silverwing with the ranking that has only been given to those who have proven themselves capable of handling the power an responsibility which comes with the new awakening. It is a life of new experiences to you and I am most confident that you will be able to handle any challenge that you may face in the future..So by the power that I have within my ranking as the Director of the Seireikai Academy..I dub you Drew Silverwing..Sei-Mancer...And now for the awakening are you ready."
Back to top Go down
Drew Silverwing
Sei-Mancer
Drew Silverwing

PostSubject: Re: The First Advancement   The First Advancement Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:32 pm

"Yes..Lets get on with this.."
Back to top Go down
Seireikai Director
Sei-Kuro (精霊)
Seireikai Director

PostSubject: Re: The First Advancement   The First Advancement Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:36 pm

The Director nodded as he turned to the Tablet placing his hands in a sort of hand sign that was the starting point to channel the energies of the Tablet. He closed his eyes muttering a small prayer to himself as the Tablet then grew into a blue aura after pulsing once and feeling the energies of Drew. The very natural essence that moved through the Tablet was that of great legends that had came before and now each one of their legacies was to be passed down into Drew. It was about to advance his spiritual essence as well as awaken and reform the spirit that was chosen to lie dormant within his soul.

"Now...Awaken!"
Back to top Go down
Drew Silverwing
Sei-Mancer
Drew Silverwing

PostSubject: Re: The First Advancement   The First Advancement Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:37 pm

Drew began to feel a little strange his aura had expanded and it seemed as though something that was locked deep inside of him was released taking material form. He fell onto one knee not able to cope with the sudden awakening of his power so suddenly, he then stood up looking at the tablet knowing that there was going to be nothing that would stop this awakening from taking place. Drew closed his eyes and calmly allowed the energy to awaken his inner spirit.
Back to top Go down
Destaro Yuensei
Sei-Moribito 守り人
Destaro Yuensei

PostSubject: Re: The First Advancement   The First Advancement Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:44 pm

Stepping down onto the ground in the middle of both the Director and Drew was a man wielding a celestial type sword that was attacked to his armor's back. He kept his head down as his white hair covered his face, his mind was calm and he possessed an aura that was felt by all in the area, however he was only able to be seen by Drew himself. The spirit's name was Destaro and he was also known as the Protector of Time. He crossed his arms looking at Drew's eyes knowing that he was the one that tried to awaken him before by himself and was rejected by the power of his own energy. Destaro was also aware of the hard work that Drew had been doing in order to get him to the point of awakening, he was impressed with his determination and was ready to train him as he knew his duty was this. He walked a little closer before speaking out in a calm and commanding yet understanding and reassuring tone.

"I am Destaro Yuensei..The Protector of Time itself, and the guardian of your soul..I have been awakened and now I am here and ready to take you on as my apprentice.."
Back to top Go down
Drew Silverwing
Sei-Mancer
Drew Silverwing

PostSubject: Re: The First Advancement   The First Advancement Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:45 pm

"Destaro...Yuensei..Yes I am ready, and I expect to learn much from you Moribito.."
Back to top Go down
Seireikai Director
Sei-Kuro (精霊)
Seireikai Director

PostSubject: Re: The First Advancement   The First Advancement Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:46 pm

"I notice that you can see him Drew..Well with that the awakening ritual is complete...Granting you the power to see the Moribito was more than a pleasure for me..I look froward to seeing you again only next time as a Sei-Kuro."
Back to top Go down
Destaro Yuensei
Sei-Moribito 守り人
Destaro Yuensei

PostSubject: Re: The First Advancement   The First Advancement Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:47 pm

"Drew...It is time for us to begin our training, let us leave this place, I have much to teach you.."
Back to top Go down
Drew Silverwing
Sei-Mancer
Drew Silverwing

PostSubject: Re: The First Advancement   The First Advancement Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:48 pm

"Yes I agree and I have much to learn...Thank you Instructor and Director for everything, I will make you both proud and next time I return here I will be a Sei-Kuro, this I swear."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Advancement   The First Advancement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Advancement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity Core :: Seireikai Academy :: Seireikai Graduation Hall-
Jump to: