Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Get ready..New story and new adventures await the Eternity Core.
Biographies Are Necessary In Order To Roleplay NO EXCEPTIONS!

Going back to do more

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cain Kitsuno
Sei-Mancer
Cain Kitsuno

Going back to do more Empty
PostSubject: Going back to do more   Going back to do more Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:30 pm

Yet again, it was a late night. The winds were calm, hallways were empty and lights were dimming. Everyone again seemed to be asleep, just like the previous night. And just like yesterday, Cain worked hard in the library. He's been busy recently and hasn't participated much in school at all. But he knew it was time to start cracking down and getting to business. He flipped through each page with ease, nothing seemed a challenge. The mountain of books resembled the same height as yesterdays stack. He kept reading not letting anything distract him. After finishing off another book, he looked to his stack to the left of him, which were completed books, twelve in total. He then looked to his right and saw one book remaining. He picked it up and quickly began reading it. Even though it seemed he was skimming through the pages, he was taking in every word and remembered each one's purpose. Ten minutes passed and he finished it. He stood up and placed books back into their appropriate shelves and then gathered some more books. He kept going back and forth, up and down aisles, finding books to his interest.
"This should do it..."He grabbed a thirteenth book to read, thinking this was enough for now. He should go over now and start reading. He brought the thirteenth book to the desk and opened it up. In the book, it read "a calm mind can help see, the inner burning flame..". Cain though this to himself, as he felt this could be useful in battle. He calmed down and took a deep breath. Everything was silent, when he then felt his power flow within him. He was a little surprised, in fact surprised enough that he lost concentration. He knew now as a fire manipulator he could create a more powerful attack by letting his power within him flow. He smirked in accomplishment as he then went back to reading, his smirk dimming into a normal expression.

"Back to the books...."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: Going back to do more   Going back to do more Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:19 am

Aiden walked into the dark dimly lit library. Smoke flowed from the tip of his cigarette that was situated in his mouth as he walked with his hands in his pockets. He was wearing a clean fresh pair of black pants, shoes, vest and tie with a white shirt that had rolled up sleeves. Aiden noticed a small boy doing what seemed to be catching up on his reading. Aiden had nothing to do which was why he was roaming the school at such a late time and decided that he wanted to make a new friend. As Aiden sat on the chair opposite of the boy he smiled and took the cigarette from his mouth after smiling.

"It's late man whatcha doin still up?"
Back to top Go down
Cain Kitsuno
Sei-Mancer
Cain Kitsuno

PostSubject: Re: Going back to do more   Going back to do more Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:25 am

Cain said nothing as he looked over to the person that just sat near him. He knew someone was coming by the scent of the cigarette and Cain was a little angry, being suddenly bothered while doing his work. Still, he wouldn't be rude and not say anything. He rested the book on the desk as he took his hands from it. He yawned as he looked over to the person that just came in the library and began to stretch.

"I believe the question is...Why are you up so late? I have reading to do, whats your excuse?"
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: Going back to do more   Going back to do more Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:30 am

"I have wierd sleeping patterns, hell I'm practically nocturnal. You must really be into studying if your reading this late."
Back to top Go down
Cain Kitsuno
Sei-Mancer
Cain Kitsuno

PostSubject: Re: Going back to do more   Going back to do more Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:36 am

"I suppose...I just need to spend more time on school activities...I've been busy recently, and have barely been participating. "
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: Going back to do more   Going back to do more Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:44 am

"Uh huh......So is there anything I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Cain Kitsuno
Sei-Mancer
Cain Kitsuno

PostSubject: Re: Going back to do more   Going back to do more Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:48 am

"...Not Really..."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: Going back to do more   Going back to do more Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:04 am

"Oh O.k...So whats your name anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Cain Kitsuno
Sei-Mancer
Cain Kitsuno

PostSubject: Re: Going back to do more   Going back to do more Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:09 am

"Cain....Cain Kitsuno..."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: Going back to do more   Going back to do more Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:17 am

"Cain huh? Well I'm Aiden Hilmir. What Grade are you?"
Back to top Go down
Cain Kitsuno
Sei-Mancer
Cain Kitsuno

PostSubject: Re: Going back to do more   Going back to do more Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:17 am

"I'm a second..."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: Going back to do more   Going back to do more Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:19 am

"Oh I'm an Upper Classman. What exactly are you researching?"
Back to top Go down
Cain Kitsuno
Sei-Mancer
Cain Kitsuno

PostSubject: Re: Going back to do more   Going back to do more Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:26 am

"Fire manipulation, how to train the mind, the history of moribitos, more of around those topics."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: Going back to do more   Going back to do more Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:30 am

"Interesting."

Aiden sat back on his chair, crossing his arms as he took a drag from his cigarette. He reached over a grabbed a book from the pile next to Cain. As he opened it and began reading he noticed the book was almost specifically for fire manipulation, putting the book down as it served no purpose to him.

"You do this every night?"
Back to top Go down
Cain Kitsuno
Sei-Mancer
Cain Kitsuno

PostSubject: Re: Going back to do more   Going back to do more Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:33 am

"Every night as of yesterday night."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: Going back to do more   Going back to do more Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:39 am

"So your really into your studies huh?"
Back to top Go down
Cain Kitsuno
Sei-Mancer
Cain Kitsuno

PostSubject: Re: Going back to do more   Going back to do more Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:51 am

"Yea, without intelligence, you'd never win."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: Going back to do more   Going back to do more Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:42 am

"You're pretty smart for a tot ya know that?"
Back to top Go down
Cain Kitsuno
Sei-Mancer
Cain Kitsuno

PostSubject: Re: Going back to do more   Going back to do more Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:43 am

"I was convinced when I became a grade two at the age of 13."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: Going back to do more   Going back to do more Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:59 am

"Heh, you must be pretty skilled then also. How about we have a friendly little match in the training grounds, just you and me, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Cain Kitsuno
Sei-Mancer
Cain Kitsuno

PostSubject: Re: Going back to do more   Going back to do more Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:26 am

"If you get it confirmed, I'll be in the training grounds tommorrow. Just send me a message on the P.C.D. I need to get some sleep."

Cain yawned as he stood up. He waved to his new friend as he then began to walk out of the room. He was ready for a new fight and his first in a while. Cain then walked out of the building to a limousine that was waiting for him. He was driven off to his condo for the night.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: Going back to do more   Going back to do more Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:30 am

"Aaaaaah....Time for me to get to bed also."

Aiden walked from the room, finishing his cigarette, putting it out onto the bottom of his shoe and throwing it away in a nearby garbage can. He made his way to his room to sleep for the night. Aiden liked his new pal and couldn't wait for his upcoming fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going back to do more   Going back to do more Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going back to do more
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity Core :: Seireikai Academy :: Seireikai Grand Library-
Jump to: