Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Get ready..New story and new adventures await the Eternity Core.
Biographies Are Necessary In Order To Roleplay NO EXCEPTIONS!

A search for the secret

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nagato Isukami
Seireikai Academy: Grade 1
Nagato Isukami

A search for the secret Empty
PostSubject: A search for the secret   A search for the secret Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:28 pm

Nagato smirked pacing around the room of the Library by himself in the middle of the night, it was strange but since his recent joining in the Academy Nagato's mind has been intrigued with the understanding of the many Sei-Moribito's that inhabited the school within the souls of each of the young promising students. He searched for a book at least one with a little clue at least one of a forbidden Moribito, it was going to be rare but should he even find a book that contained data on a forbidden Moribito it would surely become locked off once the teachers found out about it's existence. Nagato's strange eyes flickered from stack to stack on the shelf looking for that book that he so desperately needed. It would be the only thing that would aid him at this time.

"So many books..So little time, if only I could discover the one source of knowledge under this vast display..If only it was that easy. I need to find it..But the question is, could it be here exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Saven Nagano
Seireikai Academy: Upper Classman
Saven Nagano

PostSubject: Re: A search for the secret   A search for the secret Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:39 pm

Saven walked through the hallway looking for something to entertain him at this time of night, He needed something to test his strength against after his discovery of his true inner power at the police precinct in Valdyr City. Saven looked from door to door wondering exactly what he was going to do. He would go outside and try to cause hell but it took him too long to get in the school anyway and because of his recent incident he would be tailed in no time by the police. He walked down the hall and noticed that there was a dim light in the Library, strangely enough there was also a voice talking inside the room. Wondering what was going on Saven entered the room looking at the strange boy whom he had never seen before.

"What the hell?..Hey you what are you doing there!"
Back to top Go down
Nagato Isukami
Nagato Isukami

PostSubject: Re: A search for the secret   A search for the secret Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:44 pm

Nagato's eyes shifted to the corner looking at Saven in the doorway, Nagato's face gained a light smirk hearing the question, he was able to sense a very strong presence within this student, almost more than he was able to sense within his own. Turning around to face Saven he responded in a calm tone of voice.

"I'm sorry..I believe that one should keep their voice down when within the Library, it is a place of study, and we wouldn't want to wake the fellow classmates now would we?"
Back to top Go down
Saven Nagano
Saven Nagano

PostSubject: Re: A search for the secret   A search for the secret Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:45 pm

"Look don't dodge the question what the hell are you doing? This place is locked off after hours."
Back to top Go down
Nagato Isukami
Nagato Isukami

PostSubject: Re: A search for the secret   A search for the secret Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:48 pm

"Such a strong power..You must have been training a lot, I'm impressed with the amount of aura I sensed from you..Very interesting, perhaps I might not even need to search for the answers...For all I know it could already be in front of me.."
Back to top Go down
Saven Nagano
Saven Nagano

PostSubject: Re: A search for the secret   A search for the secret Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:49 pm

"What?..Something's up, what are you talking about freak?"
Back to top Go down
Nagato Isukami
Nagato Isukami

PostSubject: Re: A search for the secret   A search for the secret Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:02 am

"I'm talking about the power..the very gift that makes each of us special my friend."
Back to top Go down
Saven Nagano
Saven Nagano

PostSubject: Re: A search for the secret   A search for the secret Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:08 am

"Gift?..How do you know that we have a gift, as in the one that your speaking of."
Back to top Go down
Nagato Isukami
Nagato Isukami

PostSubject: Re: A search for the secret   A search for the secret Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:13 am

"Because I can see the spirit within you...I can see exactly what your deepest desires are..I know exactly what makes your so powerful, such a strong inner essence."
Back to top Go down
Saven Nagano
Saven Nagano

PostSubject: Re: A search for the secret   A search for the secret Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:16 am

"Alright I heard just about enough of your shit.."
Back to top Go down
Nagato Isukami
Nagato Isukami

PostSubject: Re: A search for the secret   A search for the secret Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:17 am

"That's it..Get aggressive, show me your inner anger..Show me the rage that is the darkness of your soul.."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: A search for the secret   A search for the secret Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:22 am

Aiden who was walking down the hall with his hands in his pockets came past the library door. He walked past only to take a few steps back as he noticed Saven and someone else talking to each other. It was unusual to see Saven doing something other than stealing, fighting, or smoking so Aiden decided to see what was up. As Aiden walked into the room he walked up next to Saven, smiling as he looked at him, only for the smile to change to a look of confusion and curiosity as he looked at the person Saven was glaring at.

"Hey, what are you pansies up to?"
Back to top Go down
Nagato Isukami
Nagato Isukami

PostSubject: Re: A search for the secret   A search for the secret Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:24 am

"Well...This is an interesting turn of events.."
Back to top Go down
Saven Nagano
Saven Nagano

PostSubject: Re: A search for the secret   A search for the secret Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:27 am

"What the hell are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Nagato Isukami
Nagato Isukami

PostSubject: Re: A search for the secret   A search for the secret Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:52 pm

"I didn't expect that you would call a friend from the outside to come in a accompany you in trying to confront me..Hehehe"
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: A search for the secret   A search for the secret Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:52 pm

"What's his deal Saven?"
Back to top Go down
Saven Nagano
Saven Nagano

PostSubject: Re: A search for the secret   A search for the secret Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:30 pm

"I dunno..But I think we better teach this guy what happens when you go venturing too far into unknown territory."
Back to top Go down
Nagato Isukami
Nagato Isukami

PostSubject: Re: A search for the secret   A search for the secret Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:36 pm

"Is that so, you think that you can teach me a lesson like that? Well I suppose it would make sense from someone with such a high aura to want to naturally show their power weather it be controlled power of just raw brutality...At any rate if you two believe that it is necessary to face me in combat..then by all means, do as you please."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: A search for the secret   A search for the secret Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:19 pm

"You know for some reason crushing you wouldn't be much fun, but I will if you want to Saven, it's your call."
Back to top Go down
Nagato Isukami
Nagato Isukami

PostSubject: Re: A search for the secret   A search for the secret Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:25 pm

"Interesting...Your power isn't as high as I might have expected, but by the words you speak you want to crush me?..very interesting indeed."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: A search for the secret   A search for the secret Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:42 am

"...Little creep...You wouldn't know power if it axe kicked you in the throat!"
Back to top Go down
Nagato Isukami
Nagato Isukami

PostSubject: Re: A search for the secret   A search for the secret Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:29 am

"Oh but I do my friend...I do.."
Back to top Go down
Saven Nagano
Saven Nagano

PostSubject: Re: A search for the secret   A search for the secret Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:29 pm

"That's it I'm taking you on right here and now..Lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Nagato Isukami
Nagato Isukami

PostSubject: Re: A search for the secret   A search for the secret Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:30 pm

"You should learn to control you anger Saven...It is the only way to harness the power of that powerful spirit you possess.."
Back to top Go down
Saven Nagano
Saven Nagano

PostSubject: Re: A search for the secret   A search for the secret Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:38 pm

Saven got annoyed with the words that Nagato was speaking, he knew nothing of Saven's power and yet he acted as if he did, it was as though he was some sort of energy seer and could detect the exact spiritual pressure emitted from each person. Saven waited no more as he rushed towards Nagato sending a straight punch for the face of Nagato.
Back to top Go down
Nagato Isukami
Nagato Isukami

PostSubject: Re: A search for the secret   A search for the secret Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:42 pm

Nagato stared at Saven not flinching a bit, he closed his eyes expecting him to strike him, he predicted that because of Saven's rough exterior he would have a rational way of handling situations. Instantly upon contact Nagato's body vanished in a blast of purple smoke which seeped through the cracks of the windows moving out of the library. The smoke was almost an extension of his own spirit that allowed him quick escapes, he knew that although he would have loved to face them in combat and test their limits now was not the time nor was it the place. However Nagato had a strong feeling that their paths would cross again. Within the last seconds of the smokes passage through the window the voice of Nagato spoke before disappearing.

"We shall cross paths again you two..depend on it."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: A search for the secret   A search for the secret Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:16 am

Aiden looked at Saven, annoyed at what just happened. Aiden had an irritated look on his face and was very curious as to who that person was. Aiden yelled at Saven now, he was furious.

"What the hell was that Saven?"
Back to top Go down
Saven Nagano
Saven Nagano

PostSubject: Re: A search for the secret   A search for the secret Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:53 am

"A jackass Aiden...A Jackass."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A search for the secret   A search for the secret Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A search for the secret
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity Core :: Seireikai Academy :: Seireikai Grand Library-
Jump to: