Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Get ready..New story and new adventures await the Eternity Core.
Biographies Are Necessary In Order To Roleplay NO EXCEPTIONS!

The Freshmen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fury Flamefist
Seireikai Academy: Grade 1
Fury Flamefist

The Freshmen Empty
PostSubject: The Freshmen   The Freshmen Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:50 am

Today marked the first day that Fury would be enrolled in such a school. He was unsure of what to think about the academy and the students in it. All he knew was that he was born with a great power and this was the place he was going to learn to use this magnificent power to its full potential. Fury walked through the halls of the Academy with his hands in his pockets looking forward with his proud piercing blue eyes. His signature white long sleeve shirt, with a blue swirling creature on it appeared to flutter as he walked down the halls. He had no idea of where he was heading but knew that he couldn't just sit around all day. That was when Fury stumbled upon the large training grounds. Fury stopped suddenly as his eyes watered at the magnificent grounds, it is as if he had died and gone to martial arts heaven. Fury immediately walked toward the equipment thoroughly examined it. It was raised knowing that a man is nothing without power behind his punch. Fury removed his hand from his pockets and took a wide stance with his legs spread out and his hands raised about shoulders height with a tightly clenched fist. His eyes were focused on a dummy as he quickly dashed towards it. His eyes widened as he came within striking range, his fist would appear to be generating a large amount of heat as the water vapor in the air would instantly turn to steam around his fist and forearm. A Fury of lightning fast blows would make contact with the dummy in mere seconds, as Fury finished it off jumping into the air as his body would rotate 360 degrees as he sends a devastating back kick to the chest of the dummy tearing the bolts out of the ground tipping it over as every blow left a smoldering imprint on the dummy's body. Fury signed as he crouched down to pat out the embers that were burning across the area's of impact.

"I though these things were suppost to last longer then one barrage."
Back to top Go down
Drew Silverwing
Sei-Mancer
Drew Silverwing

The Freshmen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freshmen   The Freshmen Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:49 am

Drew who walked inside of the Training Ground after hearing a noise that seemed to do nothing but annoy him and disturb him from his own personal research. He was wondering exactly who in their right mind had the nerve to make this amount of noise, it was at this time that he realized that there was someone here, someone he had never met before and being that he seemed so unfamiliar with the equipment he was obviously new. Drew smirked placing his left hand in his pocket, he slowly walked over to the new fighter who seemed to worked up and ready to battle, in his eyes he saw promises of a great opponent someday or at least he wanted to think that. It was surely impressive to Drew that someone who had been in the academy no more than a day was able to destroy the training dummy with one barrage. It was almost as though he had been training his entire life just to attack the training dummy and with perfect force destroyed it.
"Bravo.." Drew spoke closing his eyes and chuckling to himself, He stopped as his iris' point of view changed to the destroyed dummy on the ground. It gave him reason to laugh once more before he turned his attention back to the young fighter.

"You know that was surely impressive you managed to destroy the training dummy on your first go at it...Shame though, You know that was suppose to be something that everyone could use, I guess we have to get another one..."
Back to top Go down
Fury Flamefist
Fury Flamefist

The Freshmen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freshmen   The Freshmen Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:32 pm

As the unfamiliar voice echoed through the training grounds Fury quickly jumped to his feet and watched intently as the mysterious student approaches him. His fist quickly rose to a defensive position as he looked into the eyes of the other student. Hundreds of situations ran through his head as to what the intentions of this student might be, unsure of his own intentions he remained in a defensive stance following every step he made. He looked down at the dummy as the other student brought to his attention that this was a practice dummy for the entire Academy to use. Fury sighed a bit as he dropped one of his fist and replaced it with and open palm, which he then pressed against his fist and bowed in respect to his fellow student. Fury returned to an upright position as he crouched down and picked up the dummy to a standing position. It wobbled a bit from left to right due to a damaged support holding it in place. Fury turned to the student with one of his elbows resting on the dummy's shoulder. He spoke in a clear, and confident voice.

"I apologize, you have to forgive me I am new to this wondrous school and the excitement got to my head. But you see, i managed to fix it good as new." Fury laughed to himself slightly as he rose his elbow off the dummy. In that same instant the dummy fell backward crashing to the ground. "I take full responsibility for my action and am willing to take the punishment. By the way my name is Fury Flamefist, honor to meet you?..." Fury extended his arm forward in a friendly manner hoping not to make enemies on his fist day in the school.
Back to top Go down
Drew Silverwing
Sei-Mancer
Drew Silverwing

The Freshmen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freshmen   The Freshmen Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:37 am

Drew smirked a little at his modest behavior, it was clear that he was skilled but tried to make himself not appear as such. He was definitely someone that Drew saw himself having a great deal of battles against in the coming future. Drew slowly reached his hand out to shake yet at that moment his cellphone rung making him pull back answering it. He turned walking around the training room talking to his chief executive about the progress on his spiritual advancement experiment.
"And the ending result was?" Drew questioned the voice of his executive who on the phone was describing everything that they had learned after many days of testing and research. He actually seemed please to address the situation to Drew thinking that this would be the news that he would be waiting to hear.
"Sir I am pleased to let you know that we've found the answer, I'll be sending one of the delivery units to the Academy to send the samples to you.." The Executive informed Drew before Drew himself made a light nod replying with a simple "Excellent", He closed his phone before turning back to Fury. His blue eyes peered into Fury's as he then turned looking back at the dummy once more and back at Fury.

"My apologies...There was just some business that needed to be taken care of..At any rate Fury. Since you were so kind to introduce yourself allow me to do the same I am Drew Silverwing the chairman of the V.C.E...May I ask you exactly what brings you to this school?"
Back to top Go down
Fury Flamefist
Fury Flamefist

The Freshmen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freshmen   The Freshmen Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:32 am

Fury felt a bit embarrassed with his hand out in the air. Trying to play it off Fury rose his hand to his forehead, gently brushing aside a few strands of dark blue hair from covering his sapphire eyes. Fury looked down at the dummy and smirked a bit as he sat down on it. He would never disrespect someone conversation but interrupting so he patiently wait for it to end so theirs could once again continue. As his conversation was coming to and end Fury stood up tall facing the other student.

"No need to apologize, business is business. Drew Silverwing, Chairman of V.C.E? And as for your question it would be my honor to answer. It all start when i was a much younger me. At a young age i was enrolled in countless different martial arts. I was different from the other students however. It was if i was born to fight i had a spark and fighting ignited a power in me that burned through my veins. I quickly rose to the top of my classes and it wasn't till one evening i was practicing my form, which ended in a very powerful punch, in my backyard. As my energy flowed through my body through my fist a burst of blue fire shot straight out of my fist and sent a tree in flames. I did a little research and ended up here. Whats your story Mr. Chairman?"
Back to top Go down
Drew Silverwing
Sei-Mancer
Drew Silverwing

The Freshmen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freshmen   The Freshmen Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:39 am

"Well..About a few years ago when I first took over the family company there were rumors going around about the strange gang wars that started in Radell, it became known as a crisis that effected the way that folks in Valdyr began thinking, everyone was in fear. Being that I was in such a high position I felt as though it was my duty to look into the matter..After ordering my Tactics Squad to move through Radell and put all these would be criminals to rest, I learned something frightening...The gangs there were fighting with strange powers each branching off to the main Academy, I had to look into it myself and when I did I was attacked and shot at, however to my surprise I was able to actually see the bullets of the gun. Almost as though they were moving in slow motion, I easily avoided each one of them and because of my skilled training took on my would be assailants. I was determined to find out exactly what caused that so I enrolled within the Academy, since then I've been the top rookie and hold the position as the most gifted in this school..That is mainly my story."
Back to top Go down
Fury Flamefist
Fury Flamefist

The Freshmen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freshmen   The Freshmen Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:19 am

"Well Mr. Chairman, their is more to you then i had first through. You story is quite a unique one at that. You seen to have been coming to this school for quite a while now. How does the grading work and how can i be at the top of the list?"
Back to top Go down
Drew Silverwing
Sei-Mancer
Drew Silverwing

The Freshmen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freshmen   The Freshmen Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:08 am

"Heh..You'll have to wait and see."
Back to top Go down
Fury Flamefist
Fury Flamefist

The Freshmen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freshmen   The Freshmen Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:29 pm

"No advice for the new guy?"
Back to top Go down
Drew Silverwing
Sei-Mancer
Drew Silverwing

The Freshmen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freshmen   The Freshmen Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:24 am

"Well now that you mention it..I do have one piece of advice.."
Back to top Go down
Fury Flamefist
Fury Flamefist

The Freshmen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freshmen   The Freshmen Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:35 am

"Any advice would be enough."
Back to top Go down
Drew Silverwing
Sei-Mancer
Drew Silverwing

The Freshmen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freshmen   The Freshmen Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:41 am

"If you ever cross paths with me in the ring..Surrender as quickly as possible."
Back to top Go down
Fury Flamefist
Fury Flamefist

The Freshmen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freshmen   The Freshmen Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:49 am

"Wow that is umm... very helpful advice. I think i will wait till I'm on your level before I get to spar you."
Back to top Go down
Drew Silverwing
Sei-Mancer
Drew Silverwing

The Freshmen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freshmen   The Freshmen Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:51 am

"That would be most wise."
Back to top Go down
Fury Flamefist
Fury Flamefist

The Freshmen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freshmen   The Freshmen Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:52 am

"What should I do about the dummy?"
Back to top Go down
Drew Silverwing
Sei-Mancer
Drew Silverwing

The Freshmen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freshmen   The Freshmen Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:54 am

I'll leave that to you.." Drew spoke turning around walking towards the exit of the training grounds. He closed his eyes and placed his hands in his pockets leaving the area heading back to his dorm.
Back to top Go down
Fury Flamefist
Fury Flamefist

The Freshmen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freshmen   The Freshmen Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:59 am

"Till next time Mr. Chairman." Fury said as Drew left the training grounds. He looked down at the dummy with a puzzled look with no idea what to do with it. He sat down on it again and looked around the room. He noticed a closet and Fury figured why not might as well give it a try, Fury stood up and dragged the dummy to the closet and stuffed it in and shut the door. Fury turned around and realized it was quite obvious the dummy was missing. He shrugged his shoulders and put his hands in his pocket. "That solves that problem... For now at least."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Freshmen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freshmen   The Freshmen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Freshmen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity Core :: Seireikai Academy :: Seireikai Training Grounds-
Jump to: