Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Get ready..New story and new adventures await the Eternity Core.
Biographies Are Necessary In Order To Roleplay NO EXCEPTIONS!

Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian Striker
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Brian Striker

Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Empty
PostSubject: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:55 am

Brian called in his Alpha Team unit in order to brief them on a new mission that he had for them. It had seemed that Jack managed to find something out in the school, there was a student there that was of A ranking in the wanted list. Nagato, the survivor of the Perfection Virus and the child considered to be a monster. Brian thought to himself that maybe he should have sent Jack into the zone more equipped but it was too late now, It seemed as though the squad might have to move in themselves to take this boy in and Brian was ready to do so.

"Alright team..Squad up!"
Back to top Go down
Keiko Setsuna
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Keiko Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:57 am

Keiko instantly rose from her seat that was looking over the city walking towards her captain. She was not sure what the situation was that he needed the entire squad but she was more than ready to move in for action should the time call for it. Keiko stood at solute as she spoke out now awaiting his orders.

"Corporal. Keiko Setsuna reporting sir.."
Back to top Go down
Redd Michaels
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Redd Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:00 am

Redd instantly rose to his feet from laying back on the couch in the base moving towards his captain. He knew all too well that when the captain said to 'Squad Up' it was time for a mission to begin. With a smirk Redd crossed his arms after saluting the captain, ready to hear his commands.

"Lieutenant . Redd Michaels ready for orders sir!"
Back to top Go down
James Howard
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
James Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:03 am

Instantly James closed his laptop and pushed it to the side rising from his seat placing his glasses on his face. He yawned and walked over to the Captain saluting knowing that this mission was going to be important being that he called upon the whole squad. James looked at Keiko as well as Redd and smirked turning back and responding to the captain.

"Lieutenant. James Howard..Reporting sir!"
Back to top Go down
Brian Striker
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Brian Striker

PostSubject: Re: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:06 am

"Alright team as you all may know Jack Riley entered the Seireikai Academy yesterday in order to start the investigation..Well I have some news, he found the survivor of the Perfection Experiment..And now he's incapacitated."
Back to top Go down
James Howard
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
James Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:08 am

"Are you sure about that? I believed that all of the Virus children were killed by Delta Team...This could be more troublesome than I thought."
Back to top Go down
Keiko Setsuna
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Keiko Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:09 am

"Jack must have been brave to actually confront the survivor alone..I give him his respect, at any rate captain what's his condition?"
Back to top Go down
Brian Striker
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Brian Striker

PostSubject: Re: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:10 am

"Critical..It appears we're dealing with one sick mother fucker, I feel like it's my fault, I mean he requested weapons, I should have sent him there better equipped for any situation."
Back to top Go down
Redd Michaels
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Redd Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:12 am

"Hey cap, you mustn't blame yourself for that mate. Jack's the type of bloke to get himself into all types of shit. Gunner's probably laughing his ass off right now in that infirmary."
Back to top Go down
James Howard
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
James Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:13 am

"He's right...But still I do feel that he shouldn't have been too covert with his mission, then again if he wasn't he might not have been able to find out that the survivor was still there."
Back to top Go down
Keiko Setsuna
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Keiko Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:14 am

"I also heard rumors that the V.C.E's chairman Drew also attends the school, with a maniac like that lurking in the school it might mean trouble for some pretty important people."
Back to top Go down
Redd Michaels
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Redd Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:15 am

"The bloody chairman's in there!?..And they didn't send us to bodyguard, are they completely banana's ?"
Back to top Go down
Brian Striker
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Brian Striker

PostSubject: Re: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:16 am

"No knowing him he probably asked to attend there without security..After all he was the one that found out about Radell..We only got sent to clean up the after mess."
Back to top Go down
James Howard
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
James Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:17 am

"So what is our plan of action Captain?"
Back to top Go down
Redd Michaels
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Redd Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:18 am

"I say we go in there and clear that friggin psycho's head from his bloody shoulders!..I'll bust in there blast up the place and Bam! mission complete who's with me eh?"
Back to top Go down
Keiko Setsuna
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Keiko Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:19 am

"That method is not what we're about..You do know that we have orders to restrain from deadly force once within the school's territory right Redd?"
Back to top Go down
Brian Striker
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Brian Striker

PostSubject: Re: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:20 am

"Keiko has a point, we can't really afford to be completely reckless in there or we could end up with sever casualties."
Back to top Go down
James Howard
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
James Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:21 am

"A rather barbaric suggestion that Redd proposed but it could actually work..If we get the message across that we know the school is in danger it might provoke more activity."
Back to top Go down
Redd Michaels
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Redd Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:22 am

"Glad ya seeing things my way, Come on cap, give the order..I'll leave the god dammed place in flames if I have to."
Back to top Go down
Brian Striker
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Brian Striker

PostSubject: Re: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:24 am

"Negative Redd...For all we know they could be expecting us to do that, we have little Intel on the situation and limited confirmation on if there are actually more threats within the school..We will have to wait for Jack to contact us if we are to do anything."
Back to top Go down
Redd Michaels
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Redd Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:25 am

"So we're sitting on our asses until the bloke gives the okay?..Cap you said it yourself the kid's in critical, what time do we have to sit we gotta move in a blow that freak away while he's down for the count."
Back to top Go down
Keiko Setsuna
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Keiko Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:26 am

"Redd we can't just kill him..He's the last survivor, although he's wanted and a high ranking target if we kill him we may not get the answers we need..I think the captain's right, we might need to wait this one out."
Back to top Go down
James Howard
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
James Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:27 am

"Well I certainly don't have a problem with that...I'm sure Jack's fine anyway.."
Back to top Go down
Redd Michaels
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Redd Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:27 am

"You guys can't be serious?...Sir?"
Back to top Go down
Brian Striker
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Brian Striker

PostSubject: Re: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:28 am

"That's how it's gonna stay for now..."
Back to top Go down
Keiko Setsuna
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Keiko Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:29 am

"But sir, might I ask the chances of things getting worse?"
Back to top Go down
Brian Striker
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Brian Striker

PostSubject: Re: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:30 am

"It's already too late..Being that he was what he was, it won't be a stretch to assume that there are others just like or even worse than him in that school...If we all rushed in we probably would be in for a rude awakening."
Back to top Go down
Redd Michaels
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Redd Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:31 am

"So then what can we do?"
Back to top Go down
Brian Striker
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Brian Striker

PostSubject: Re: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:31 am

"We wait soldier..We wait."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team   Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sei-Shinjitai Headquarters: Alpha Team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity Core :: Valdyr City :: Central Valdyr-
Jump to: