Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Get ready..New story and new adventures await the Eternity Core.
Biographies Are Necessary In Order To Roleplay NO EXCEPTIONS!

Returning from a failed Objective

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keiko Setsuna
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Keiko Setsuna

Returning from a failed Objective Empty
PostSubject: Returning from a failed Objective   Returning from a failed Objective Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:41 pm

Keiko walked into base along with the same operative that was with her against the Bloodstorm hunt, she was a little bit discouraged and a little ashamed that she had actually let him get away being that he was a high stakes target. There could be countless more victims that he would be able to claim in her absence however there was nothing she could do at this point. Sitting down on the couch in the base she turned on her Mission Status Pod and placed this mission down as still in progress. Keiko was not about to let this mission rest just because of one failed objective.

"I'll make sure and get him next time..I swear I will."
Back to top Go down
Redd Michaels
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Redd Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Returning from a failed Objective   Returning from a failed Objective Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:43 pm

Redd entered the room after some heavy duty training, he placed he G.S.G Gatling Gun down on the ground before jumping over the couch and sitting back kicking his feet up on a table that was not far from the couch. He looked over at Keiko and noticed that she had placed her mission to still be in progress. This made Redd smirk slightly as he already knew that if he was given that task he would make sure he brought the corpse of Lance to headquarters.

"Hey, whats the matter bloke give ya hell?"
Back to top Go down
Keiko Setsuna
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Keiko Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Returning from a failed Objective   Returning from a failed Objective Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:44 pm

"No it wasn't that..I'm just a little confused is all, I mean I heard that Lance was suppose to be a high stakes target but I had no idea.."
Back to top Go down
Redd Michaels
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Redd Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Returning from a failed Objective   Returning from a failed Objective Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:44 pm

"No idea about what?..What could you possibly not have an idea about eh?"
Back to top Go down
Keiko Setsuna
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Keiko Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Returning from a failed Objective   Returning from a failed Objective Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:45 pm

"Well it's mainly about Bloodstorm..I saw him use a very disturbing ability, I had shot him at close range yet he swapped his body with a corpse to take the blow and the way that it was done I wasn't even able to detect that it wasn't the real him..I am a little curious as to what his real power is?"
Back to top Go down
Redd Michaels
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Redd Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Returning from a failed Objective   Returning from a failed Objective Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:46 pm

"Then ya should of just wiped him out..I mean if it was up to me that gunner wouldn't have been able to show me crap, because Redd Michaels would have brought the pain boo ya!"
Back to top Go down
Keiko Setsuna
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Keiko Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Returning from a failed Objective   Returning from a failed Objective Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:50 pm

"You don't get it Redd..You couldn't have damaged him even if you wanted to..Even if you were to, as you say, bring the pain..He would have probably done the exact same thing.."
Back to top Go down
Redd Michaels
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Redd Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Returning from a failed Objective   Returning from a failed Objective Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:54 pm

"Then I'd break him again."
Back to top Go down
Keiko Setsuna
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Keiko Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Returning from a failed Objective   Returning from a failed Objective Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:55 pm

"Redd maybe you should think about less rational methods..You might need to plan a strategy to beat him.."
Back to top Go down
Redd Michaels
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Redd Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Returning from a failed Objective   Returning from a failed Objective Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:55 pm

"Already got one..Go in, kick ass, leave.."
Back to top Go down
Keiko Setsuna
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Keiko Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Returning from a failed Objective   Returning from a failed Objective Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:56 pm

"But Redd you can't.."
Back to top Go down
Redd Michaels
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Redd Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Returning from a failed Objective   Returning from a failed Objective Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:59 pm

"Can't?, listen here I don't the meaning of can't...You think this bloke is really that tough then fine, I'll show him tough, I'll go in and waste him myself, just you wait."

Redd spoke getting up picking the G.S.G Gatling Gun off the ground and strapping it to his back. He turned and began running towards the door grabbing a pistol that was on the stand near the door before leaving the room. He knew that the only reason Keiko might have been acting like this was because of Lance showing her a little crazy ability that he had. Redd however was not intimidated by anything so he would face Lance regardless of what he showed him. Smirking out of confidence Redd jumped into his armored assault vehicle and drove off from in front of the base heading to the parts of Radell hoping to fine blood storm and show him real power.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Setsuna
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Keiko Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Returning from a failed Objective   Returning from a failed Objective Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:03 pm

"Redd...Dammit why does he always go off alone."

Keiko spoke rising up and grabbing her weapons heading out of the door after him. She knew fully well exactly what Lance was capable off and with the little demonstration that he gave to her she was not about to let Redd go into that battle alone. Lance was extremely tough and one thing was for sure so was Redd but if anything was to go wrong it could result in a catastrophe. Keiko moved into a Sei-Shinjitai car and turned it on heading out after Redd using the same path that he took to go to Radell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning from a failed Objective   Returning from a failed Objective Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning from a failed Objective
Page 1 of 1