Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Get ready..New story and new adventures await the Eternity Core.
Biographies Are Necessary In Order To Roleplay NO EXCEPTIONS!

No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool) Empty
PostSubject: No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool)   No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:01 pm

Aiden walked into the academy pool room branching from the Recreation Hall. He began to undress, taking off his usual casual suit, vest, pants, shoes and tie, revealing a pair of dark almost black pair of midnight purple form-fitting shorts that ended just above the knee, and where just tight enough to take the speed-hindering bagginess away from the shorts without being so tight that they constricted his movements. As he finished folding his clothes, putting them on the bleachers next to the pool, performing a flashkick at the edge of the pool into the water, diving in just before he hit the surface. As he floated through the water after the dive he gently began using the breaststroke to continue with his cruising of the bottom of the pool. As he reached the middle of the pool he made sure his feet were touching the bottom as he began to shadow box, throwing strikes against the water as a method of training under a more rigid environment. To add more stress to his body and making training even harder, as he progressed through his motions he spun to make his head face the bottom of the pool, forcing him to focus on him staying underwater as well as not moving back so his head was facing the surface, while continuing to box by himself. Aiden was pretty annoyed with the Grade 1 Wesley Suzuki who interrupted his fight with Saven. As he struck at the water, growing more and more annoyed at Wesley while throwing harder and faster punches and focusing more on his training he forgot to breathe. He had gotten so into the moment that his chest was in so much pain it felt as though someone was kicking him repeatedly. He swam to the surface, gasping for air as he put his arms out of the pool onto the floor to hold himself up. He began to laugh. He was amused by the fact that he almost drowned. As he pushed away from the edge of the pool he began to float, closing his eyes as he thought about the new semester.

"I hope it's going to be fun..."
Back to top Go down
Alice Farefel
Seireikai Academy: Grade 1
Alice Farefel

PostSubject: Re: No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool)   No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:57 pm

Alice Farefel rarely spent time with other people but enjoyed spending some time at the pool. She wore a strapless black and red corset which she untied quickly revealing a strapless red bikini top. She quickly took off her black skirt and was standing in a tiny red bikini bottom. She put her hair up on the top of her head, her curls fell near her face. She walked into the pool room with a towel around her body. She saw the pool and to her surprise she saw someone already floating in it. She thought she has seen him around but Alice never talked to anyone. She went on the diving board and tried to look for a way to jump into the pool and not disturb the boy that was floating. She decided to dive gracefully as far away as possible from the boy. She stayed underwater scared to see if she disturbed the boy because she wasn't in the mood for conversation. Though she was never in the mood for conversation today just wasn't a good day.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool)   No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:03 am

Aiden opened his eyes as he heard the splash from something entering the water farther from him. As he began to tread water while looking around he noticed a girl in red under the water. He smiled as he dove under to meet her. He began smiling as small air bubbles came out of his mouth. Aiden waved to her hoping to get her attention even though he was right in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Alice Farefel
Alice Farefel

PostSubject: Re: No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool)   No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:11 am

Alice saw the boy in front of her wave, she found it hard not to smile back at him. She pushed her arms down to bring her body to the surface. She waited for the boy to come to the surface as she started to tread water. She didn't know much about him but there was something that him that she didn't actually hate like the rest of the stuck up people in this academy.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool)   No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:17 am

Aiden swam to the surface, treading water as he saw the girl in front of him. She was much prettier than what he saw through the water. He moved the hair from his face as he waved yet again to her.

"Hey, I'm Aiden, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Farefel
Alice Farefel

PostSubject: Re: No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool)   No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:24 am

Alice moved her long hair from her face and smiled gently. She swam to the side and pulled her self up out of the pool. She let her hair down and wiped under her eyes where her makeup probably ran.

"I'm Alice..."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool)   No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:25 am

"A very pretty name for a very pretty girl."
Back to top Go down
Alice Farefel
Alice Farefel

PostSubject: Re: No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool)   No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:29 am

Alice smiled and looked at his eyes. She thought she should be going but decided that for the first time since Alice has been here she enjoyed a conversation.

"Thank you, so you go here?
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool)   No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:31 am

"Yeah I'm an Upper Classman you?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Farefel
Alice Farefel

PostSubject: Re: No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool)   No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:36 am

"I'm a grade one. I don't really get out much though I kinda just keep to myself. People here kinda piss me off you know."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool)   No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:40 am

"Yeah I get what your saying. You get used to people though they aren't all that bad, Y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Farefel
Alice Farefel

PostSubject: Re: No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool)   No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:45 am

"Hm I don't know, I was kinda forced to go here, but i got my own dorm so that sorta cool. Your one of the only people here I've actually talked to and your not so bad so maybe I should get out more."

Alice laughed she knew Aiden was a flirt but she didn't see the harm in flirting back with him for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool)   No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:47 am

"Yeah, It'd be fun if we could hang out some time, what do ya think?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Farefel
Alice Farefel

PostSubject: Re: No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool)   No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:52 am

Alice hesitated for a moment but decided really whats the harm in hanging out with Aiden.

"Yea I would like that... a lot."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Hilmir
Kidoreiken 隊
Aiden Hilmir

PostSubject: Re: No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool)   No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:58 am

"Good."

Aiden smiled as he pulled himself out of the pool, taking one of the towels from the pile of folded towels next to the pool room entrance. As he finished wiping himself dry and putting his clothes on he smiled to Alice, waving to her once as he turned away to walk out of the room.

"Ill see ya soon cutie."
Back to top Go down
Alice Farefel
Alice Farefel

PostSubject: Re: No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool)   No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:00 am

Alice laughed she got up and redressed herself and walked back to her dorm wondering how he would get in touch with her. Alice just shrugged it off and laid down in her messy bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool)   No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Rest For The Weary (Seireikai Pool)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity Core :: Seireikai Academy :: Seireikai Recreation Hall-
Jump to: