Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Get ready..New story and new adventures await the Eternity Core.
Biographies Are Necessary In Order To Roleplay NO EXCEPTIONS!

Greatness Finally achieved

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drew Silverwing
Sei-Mancer
Drew Silverwing

Greatness Finally achieved Empty
PostSubject: Greatness Finally achieved   Greatness Finally achieved Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:51 pm

Drew sat against his chair inside of the V.C.E head office knowing that he had finally been able to accomplish his goal, finally he was able to claim the rank of Sei-Mancer. He couldn't say that it surprised him since he always knew that he was destined for greatness and this ranking was just further proof of his thought. Taking a glass of wine which a butler brought Drew sipped it as he closed his eyes now ready to test his newly awakened power to call his spirit.

"Destaro..Come.."
Back to top Go down
Destaro Yuensei
Sei-Moribito 守り人
Destaro Yuensei

PostSubject: Re: Greatness Finally achieved   Greatness Finally achieved Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:53 pm

Instantly Destaro appeared in front of Drew looking at him drinking he was curious as to his needs being that as a spirit he was always to appear when his host called his name. Crossing his arms he responded in his regular tone of voice ready to hear what Drew had to tell him.

"Yes..What is it Drew?"
Back to top Go down
Drew Silverwing
Sei-Mancer
Drew Silverwing

PostSubject: Re: Greatness Finally achieved   Greatness Finally achieved Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:37 pm

"Tell me Moribito..How long have I to uphold my glory as the best in the world.."
Back to top Go down
Destaro Yuensei
Sei-Moribito 守り人
Destaro Yuensei

PostSubject: Re: Greatness Finally achieved   Greatness Finally achieved Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:39 pm

"Overconfidence usually lead to downfall Drew.."
Back to top Go down
Drew Silverwing
Sei-Mancer
Drew Silverwing

PostSubject: Re: Greatness Finally achieved   Greatness Finally achieved Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:37 am

"Destaro..Nothing leads to my downfall because I am always at the top of my game..Haven't you noticed that yet?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greatness Finally achieved   Greatness Finally achieved Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greatness Finally achieved
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity Core :: Valdyr City :: Central Valdyr-
Jump to: