Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Get ready..New story and new adventures await the Eternity Core.
Biographies Are Necessary In Order To Roleplay NO EXCEPTIONS!

In hopes to get control

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fayt Yukimura
Seireikai Academy: Grade 2
Fayt Yukimura

In hopes to get control Empty
PostSubject: In hopes to get control   In hopes to get control Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:58 pm

A few days have passed since Fayt Yukimura had his encounter with Wesley and because his injuries been confining himself in the library for the past couple days so he could learn to get control of the great power he demonstrated in his last fight. Hes seen skimming a book about uncommon phenomenon that happens to Sei-Mancers with little to no control of their powers and stumbled across exactly what he was looking for, he read that some Sei-Mancers are able to display extraordinary moments where their power, speed, and spiritual powers almost like a adrenaline rush so their ability's are increased by at least tenfold but these occurrences are a rarity at best and only happened in dire situations so this happening again was nearly impossible. Fayt sighed as he put the book down sighing a bit down begin that he hoped that this could be a trump card of his but it seemed hopeless, but he then put the book he was just reading off to the left on a pile of finished books so he reached to the right grabbing a book that would explain the fundamentals of ice based attacks so ignoring his disappointment he read on in hopes to find something useful.
Back to top Go down
Yuri Kentaro
Seireikai Academy: Grade 1
Yuri Kentaro

PostSubject: Re: In hopes to get control   In hopes to get control Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:56 am

Understanding that someone was doing a little bit of research in the library Yuri decided to go and join him in his little quest for knowledge. Being that Yuri himself had some questions that needed to be answered maybe the person who was within the library also had the same questions. he walked into the room looking around for a book about the powers of the inner Moribito and pulled one off the shelf brining it with him to a seat next to Fayt. Smirking as he read the book he decided to engage in conversation with Fayt.

"Hey..I see that your a little interested in the Sei-Moribito's powers as well huh?"
Back to top Go down
Fayt Yukimura
Fayt Yukimura

PostSubject: Re: In hopes to get control   In hopes to get control Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:56 pm

Fayt noticing someone taking the seat next to him turned stayed silent and continued to read so he could try to get somewhere with his studies, but then heard as the boy who sat next to him began to speak about the books that Fayt was reading. Fayt would usually just brush the boy to the side but instead he decided to try to engage in some sort of conversation being that all of this studying has made Fayt quite bored. So he turned with his the boy and answered his question with his usual quiet tone.

"Yes..I am quite interested in the power of the Sei-Moribito."
Back to top Go down
Yuri Kentaro
Yuri Kentaro

PostSubject: Re: In hopes to get control   In hopes to get control Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:52 pm

"Cool..I guess you must want to know exactly how powerful you are huh?"
Back to top Go down
Fayt Yukimura
Fayt Yukimura

PostSubject: Re: In hopes to get control   In hopes to get control Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:02 pm

"Yes, I want to know the extent of my powers but I'm not having much luck."
Back to top Go down
Yuri Kentaro
Yuri Kentaro

PostSubject: Re: In hopes to get control   In hopes to get control Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:11 pm

"Think there's anyway I could help ya out, I'm curious to know what my limits are too and it wouldn't be any fun working alone, so what do you think, wanna help each other out?"
Back to top Go down
Fayt Yukimura
Fayt Yukimura

PostSubject: Re: In hopes to get control   In hopes to get control Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:15 pm

"I really don't see a problem in that."
Back to top Go down
Yuri Kentaro
Yuri Kentaro

PostSubject: Re: In hopes to get control   In hopes to get control Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:19 pm

"Great and same here, anyway my name's Yuri..Yuri Kentaro, nice to meet you."

Yuri smiled and extended his hand for a shake, he could tell that this guy seemed pretty good hearted and it would be cool if they became friends. Yuri smiled a little in a friendly manner laughing to himself slightly at the account that he made a friend in one of the most strange ways.
Back to top Go down
Fayt Yukimura
Fayt Yukimura

PostSubject: Re: In hopes to get control   In hopes to get control Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:24 pm

Fayt extended him arm as well as he began to shake the hand of what seemed to be his new friend Yuri with a faint smile just before he introduced himself as well.

"I'm Fayt Yukimura, nice meeting you as well."
Back to top Go down
Yuri Kentaro
Yuri Kentaro

PostSubject: Re: In hopes to get control   In hopes to get control Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:26 pm

"Well then..Where should we start with our studies huh? I was thinking that maybe we could arrange a spar against one another or maybe even read through more of the books here, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Fayt Yukimura
Fayt Yukimura

PostSubject: Re: In hopes to get control   In hopes to get control Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:29 pm

"I've been hanging around the library to much lately..so I'm thing a spar would do fine."
Back to top Go down
Yuri Kentaro
Yuri Kentaro

PostSubject: Re: In hopes to get control   In hopes to get control Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:31 pm

"Excellent..I'll send a request to the proctor right away.."
Back to top Go down
Fayt Yukimura
Fayt Yukimura

PostSubject: Re: In hopes to get control   In hopes to get control Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:41 pm

"Alright then.."
Back to top Go down
Yuri Kentaro
Yuri Kentaro

PostSubject: Re: In hopes to get control   In hopes to get control Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:47 pm

"On that note lets head over to the training grounds shall we?"

Yuri spoke as he rose to his feet walking out towards the location of the Training Grounds. Being as he was the one who had requested the battle he knew that he had to get prepared and hopefully Fayt would be as prepared as he was for his fight.
Back to top Go down
Fayt Yukimura
Fayt Yukimura

PostSubject: Re: In hopes to get control   In hopes to get control Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:54 pm

"Yeah, lets go."

Said Fayt as he stood up from his chair closing his book and placing it on a pile of red books, he pushed his chair in and began to walk from the library heading to the training grounds ready for some action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In hopes to get control   In hopes to get control Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In hopes to get control
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity Core :: Seireikai Academy :: Seireikai Grand Library-
Jump to: