Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Get ready..New story and new adventures await the Eternity Core.
Biographies Are Necessary In Order To Roleplay NO EXCEPTIONS!

The Second Advancment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seireikai Director
Sei-Kuro (精霊)
Seireikai Director

The Second Advancment Empty
PostSubject: The Second Advancment   The Second Advancment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:45 pm

Once again the great Director of the Seireikai Academy has been given the honor to awaken the spirit of another young one that has proven to earn the right to have the title of Sei-Mancer. Unlike Drew before this young prodigy is the youngest to ever graduate from the Academy, his skill in battle as well as intellectual development has not been overlooked and he was chosen by the proctors to be one of the few ready for graduation. The Director smiled proudly as he turned pointing his palm to the walk opening a secret gate which brought forth the legendary Tablet known as the Seal Of Awakening. With this he would be able to awaken the spirit of Cain Kitsuno sending him off on a journey to learn the powers that his Moribito has set for him.

"Come forth young one..."
Back to top Go down
Cain Kitsuno
Sei-Mancer
Cain Kitsuno

PostSubject: Re: The Second Advancment   The Second Advancment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:49 pm

As the director spoke those words, Cain walked into the graduation hall. His red scarf moved with every step, as his hair bounced slight as well. Cain looked around at this large and gigantic place. He then however walked forward to the Director, and when he was before him, he bowed to show respect. Today was the day of Cain's graduation to that of a Sei-Mancer rank, and he was eager.

"I am ready Director..."
Back to top Go down
Seireikai Director
Sei-Kuro (精霊)
Seireikai Director

PostSubject: Re: The Second Advancment   The Second Advancment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:52 pm

"I know it has been a long and difficult journey and you've shown great promise, Your skill and determination to the school has not gone unnoticed and I am pleased to name you the second graduate of this year for the Seireikai Academy..I hope you feel honored being that you have made history being the youngest ever to claim the rank that I am about to bestow onto you.."
Back to top Go down
Cain Kitsuno
Sei-Mancer
Cain Kitsuno

PostSubject: Re: The Second Advancment   The Second Advancment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:55 pm

"I do feel honored...I'm proud of myself for making it this far.."
Back to top Go down
Seireikai Director
Sei-Kuro (精霊)
Seireikai Director

PostSubject: Re: The Second Advancment   The Second Advancment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:57 pm

"Indeed you should, as you know the responsibility you are about to receive is greater than any that you may face in your life..You must be willing to keep to what you believe in and live your life learning from your Moribito, however within my power I find great honor in ranking you Cain Kitsuno..Sei-Mancer..Now are you ready to begin the ritual?"
Back to top Go down
Cain Kitsuno
Sei-Mancer
Cain Kitsuno

PostSubject: Re: The Second Advancment   The Second Advancment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:57 pm

"Indeed I am..."
Back to top Go down
Seireikai Director
Sei-Kuro (精霊)
Seireikai Director

PostSubject: Re: The Second Advancment   The Second Advancment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:04 pm

The Director turned to the Seal of Awakening before muttering a short prayer and placing his hand outward extending his palm to the center position of the seal. His hand was covered with a red aura that seemed to connect deeply with Cain's and thus send a power pulse of energy through the area and into Cain's body increasing his spiritual power greatly. The Director turned to Cain looking at the energy from the seal take effect on his body but was intrigued that Cain's aura was different, it seemed to be connecting to two different summonings and it would seem as though the aura could kill Cain. If he was strong enough to overcome the aura from the Seal then the Moribito that best suits him would be able to appear. The Director had high expectations in Cain knowing that he would be the one to overcome this and claim his rightful Moribito.
Back to top Go down
Cain Kitsuno
Sei-Mancer
Cain Kitsuno

PostSubject: Re: The Second Advancment   The Second Advancment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:12 pm

As Cain felt a disturbance in his power, he felt a little weak. He regained himself however as he then started to surge his own power. He figured this was a small test, and obstacle, and he was ready to overcome it. His aura grew just like a burning flame as he then took a stance and calmed down. His aura kept growing until he was able to overcome the other aura that was threatening him. After his power overcame the opposing force, he then felt his aura just flow within his body.

"Was that..Normal?"
Back to top Go down
Seireikai Director
Sei-Kuro (精霊)
Seireikai Director

PostSubject: Re: The Second Advancment   The Second Advancment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:18 pm

"Indeed it was..Now..can you hear it?"
Back to top Go down
Cain Kitsuno
Sei-Mancer
Cain Kitsuno

PostSubject: Re: The Second Advancment   The Second Advancment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:23 pm

"Hear wha-"

Right before he could finish, Cain heard something. A sound that was unfamiliar. Was this his inner Moribito calling? Cain was listening to it trying to hear what it was saying.

"I do hear it..."
Back to top Go down
Dei-Kanjiro The Eternal
Sei-Moribito 守り人
Dei-Kanjiro The Eternal

PostSubject: Re: The Second Advancment   The Second Advancment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:31 pm

The grounds itself shook and instantly the entire hall was engulfed in flames that raced across the trails of the walkway stopping only in front of the seal of awakening, every being within the room could feel the pressure of the spirit that was getting awakened however none could see it. The only thing that other could witness was the breaking through of flames and rumbling in the hall as though they were in the middle of a volcano. These strange events all from one boy's inner power and the beast causing it all only visible to that boy, Cain Kitsuno, The beast called the God of the Searing Flames came through a red aura binded with the chain's of Cain's power restrictions only seconds before breaking it and expanding it's mighty flaming wings. On the sides of it's face came light energy balls of pure flames which were equal to that of a supernova. With a loud roar the beast called Dei-Kanjiro sent a powerful wave of flames of flames around the feet and background of Cain before speaking in loud echoing and commanding voice.

"Who dares to call onto my greatness from the great abyss...state your name or I shall destroy thee."
Back to top Go down
Seireikai Director
Sei-Kuro (精霊)
Seireikai Director

PostSubject: Re: The Second Advancment   The Second Advancment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:34 pm

In shock that the area was effected by the flames of what can only be called a forbidden Moribito the Director looked at Cain who seemed almost welcomed by the flames, it was clear that he was face to face with a great beast and one could only imagine what divine power it held.

"Remarkable.."
Back to top Go down
Cain Kitsuno
Sei-Mancer
Cain Kitsuno

PostSubject: Re: The Second Advancment   The Second Advancment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:38 pm

"My name great spirit..is Cain Kitsuno."

Cain just let these tremendous flames pass by his feet, untouched practically, not showing any sign of being scared. Cain bowed before this great spirit knowing it was that of a high ranking. He was honored to have such a powerful Moribito and would not fail it in battle.
Cain then placed his hands in his pocket and just felt calm, being unaffected by everything that just occurred.
Back to top Go down
Dei-Kanjiro The Eternal
Sei-Moribito 守り人
Dei-Kanjiro The Eternal

PostSubject: Re: The Second Advancment   The Second Advancment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:47 pm

"Well then Cain...If you believe that your puny mortal body is able to summon the likes of me, then I deem it necessary to test exactly the extent of your power..No mortal is able to control the likes of me and this shall prove it.."

Dei-Kanjiro flapped it's mighty wings once sending a flaming twister around Cain moving closer and closer, within the flames itself one was able to see the power and victims that the might God of Searing Flames was able to destroy during it's lifetime.Screams and cries of agony came as the flaming image of the lost sould began reaching out at Cain begging him for his help in releasing them, however this was not their goal. Each of the spirits tried their best to drag him down into the abyss to become part of them. The Flaming walls of the twister moved closer and closer each second and would instantly take Cain to the abyss once it made contact with his flesh. The mighty Dei-Kanjiro laughed demoniacally in the as the Flames that were within the hall created a sphere around the twister almost trying to bind the energy that Cain hand within his own body, This was one of the few tests that the great God Of Searing flames was able to perform called the 7 Testaments. In history there has been none that had managed to pass this brutally created trail and claim the Dragon as their own, their flesh is torn and send along the spirits of the failed fallen. Cain however would be one to join them if he was unable to pass the trail sent by the Dragon.
Back to top Go down
Cain Kitsuno
Sei-Mancer
Cain Kitsuno

PostSubject: Re: The Second Advancment   The Second Advancment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Cain looked at the destructive flames. He started to be unable to think straight due to the compressment, but he was not going to give up. Cain placed both hands on the opposite shoulder, making an X over his chest. His power flowed within him, growing larger and larger. Cain then quickly moved his arms down, making a gigantic wave of energy emerge from his body. Cain's power was growing by the second. As his power came in contact with the flames, he then blended it with the fire. He then held both hands out as another wave came out. The twister stopped enclosing as Cain then moved his hands and sent one last final burst. He called out a little battle cry as he then destroyed the flames. Cain then held both his hands together as all of the fire began to rise from its location and formed into an orb above his head. Cain then moved his hand up and controlled this power fire orb within his hand as he then looked to his Moribito.

"The fire of my burning spirit can never be compressed..."
Back to top Go down
Dei-Kanjiro The Eternal
Sei-Moribito 守り人
Dei-Kanjiro The Eternal

PostSubject: Re: The Second Advancment   The Second Advancment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:20 pm

Impressed with the powers that Cain showed, the great Kanjiro looked at him with almost some new found respect for his power. It was clear that he had the potential to control the powers that the god of the searing flames had to offer and being as the Dei-Kanjiro was summoned by him, he decided that he was going to train him. The beast landed in front of Cain as it spoke back to him with a sort of confidence in it's voice.

"I have never seen power that could withstand that test mortal..I can sense much promise in thee, but do not think this means that you can control me..You are still my subordinate and that is the way it shall stay..With you as my minion I shall make you much stronger Cain Kitsuno..Now I shall reside within your soul and you must only call onto me once I am needed..Nothing more, nothing less.."

In that instant the great God of the Searing flames vanished from the sight of Cain but sent a powerful impulse to his souls stating that he still existed. He was ready to begin his new life alongside his host that summoned him here today. Even though he wanted to destroy him he knew that with the right teachings he would be a valuable asset to him in the future.
Back to top Go down
Seireikai Director
Sei-Kuro (精霊)
Seireikai Director

PostSubject: Re: The Second Advancment   The Second Advancment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:20 pm

"I see...You managed to come to peace with the spirit, are you alright Cain?"
Back to top Go down
Cain Kitsuno
Sei-Mancer
Cain Kitsuno

PostSubject: Re: The Second Advancment   The Second Advancment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:22 pm

"Better then ever.."
Back to top Go down
Seireikai Director
Sei-Kuro (精霊)
Seireikai Director

PostSubject: Re: The Second Advancment   The Second Advancment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:35 pm

"In that case..Cain, I wish you luck on your upcoming journey..I look forward to seeing you again, just only next time as a Sei-Kuro."
Back to top Go down
Cain Kitsuno
Sei-Mancer
Cain Kitsuno

PostSubject: Re: The Second Advancment   The Second Advancment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:38 pm

"Yes...I will become a Sei-Kuro..I must be leaving..."

Without another word, Cain bowed as he then walked out of the graduation hall. He was feeling confident. His powers have increased, and now he came in contact with his Moribito. He was ready to become a Sei-Kuro, as this was his new journey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Advancment   The Second Advancment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Advancment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity Core :: Seireikai Academy :: Seireikai Graduation Hall-
Jump to: