Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Get ready..New story and new adventures await the Eternity Core.
Biographies Are Necessary In Order To Roleplay NO EXCEPTIONS!

Fight against true fear.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Riley
Seireikai Academy: Grade 1
Jack Riley

Fight against true fear. Empty
PostSubject: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:44 pm

Jack entered the training grounds ready for some combat, he understood that if he was to be at least considered a higher class he would have to win a few fights since he was a direct fighter. This didn't bug him however he actually was looking forward to challenges in this school regardless if he was ready for them or not. Jack cracked his neck and knuckles getting ready for his match doing a little stretches in order to get himself adjusted for battle, knowing who he choose to be up against it was going to be one hell of a match.

"Alright..Lets get this done."
Back to top Go down
Nagato Isukami
Nagato Isukami

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:47 pm

Nagato walked into the battlefield after being told by the proctor that he was requested to fight against the newest student Jack Riley. He wasn't exactly excited to face him in battle since he rarely cared for testing his power but since he was a student of the Academy he was obligated to partake in certain events this being one of them. Nagato looked at Jack get himself ready and smirked a little darkly to himself knowing that he was going to have to show him exactly what true power was. He seemed as though he needed a wake up call to the true fear that is within life and being the demon that Nagato was considered to be, he was more than willing be the one to give him one.

"I'm here and ready for battle as requested..."
Back to top Go down
Jack Riley
Jack Riley

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:51 pm

Jack nodded at his words understanding that he wasn't facing just a normal student but probably the one considered the most dangerous. His bangs of his hair covered his eyes lightly as he stared into the cold lifeless demonically altered eyes of Nagato. It was already clear to Jack now, he was going to be ruthless in this battle, there would be no time for mercy or regret, in fact if the situation came to it he might even try to kill him. But at this point another thought came into Jack's mind, he couldn't assume that he would try to kill since he knew the rules as well as anyone. Placing his hands in his pockets Jack looked down as responded.

"Yeah..Thanks, I know it's not your style to get into fights a lot, but I think you and I got a little business."
Back to top Go down
Nagato Isukami
Nagato Isukami

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:52 pm

"Business you say?..What exactly do you mean, as far as I know you and I have no problems."
Back to top Go down
Jack Riley
Jack Riley

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:52 pm

"Tell that to Alpha squad..."
Back to top Go down
Nagato Isukami
Nagato Isukami

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:54 pm

Nagato's eyes widened when he heard the words that he did, there was no way this boy could know about him unless he was one of the Sei-Shinjitai. This was insanity however, the Shinjitai are no even suppose to be on the level of students unless he was not fully one yet. He might have just been an operative, this made Nagato gain light concern.

"I see...So you know about me.."
Back to top Go down
Jack Riley
Jack Riley

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:56 pm

"Yeah I know...Think is you already got away with it, And without a warrant I can't do anything within the laws power, but what I can do is make understand that I mean business when we spar today."
Back to top Go down
Seireikai Battle Proctor
Sei-Kuro (精霊)
Seireikai Battle Proctor

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:02 pm

Instantly the Proctor appeared within the Training grounds looking at both Jack and Nagato. He was unsure what their gripe was with each other but he knew that this might be the most subtle way for them to come to an agreement. He couldn't help but think this even though it may be for a moment he may just need to intervene because it seems as though the students were willing to get serious, He rose one hand to sky and spoke.

"Jack Riley..Nagato Isukami...This battle has been set, you each agreed to face each other, and as requested for some reason Jack your permission of weaponry has been granted in regards to the strict non lethal shot rule...Now are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Nagato Isukami
Nagato Isukami

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:03 pm

"Yes Proctor...I am ready.."
Back to top Go down
Jack Riley
Jack Riley

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:03 pm

"More than ready..."
Back to top Go down
Seireikai Battle Proctor
Sei-Kuro (精霊)
Seireikai Battle Proctor

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:04 pm

"And...Begin!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Riley
Jack Riley

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:08 pm

Jack smirked reaching into his side holster drawing his Desert Dragon Combat Knife, spinning it on his fingers before holding it in his knife fighting stance. He moved from side to side slightly in order to gain momentum should he need to defend early on. Jack's eyes began to analyze Nagato seeing him as no amateur, without second thought Jack ran towards Nagato spinning around once by stepping up on his tip toe at the last second moving his body rotating pattern for a powerful horizontal strike.
Back to top Go down
Nagato Isukami
Nagato Isukami

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:12 pm

Nagato looked at Jack seeing his military fighting style and almost immediately determined his limit in battle. The blade was fast and with the position that he held it at it would surely slash deeply into the skin of Nagato however, Nagato was also expecting him to try a frontal attack. The edge of the blade lightly touched Nagato before his body busted into an array of purple smoke that moved along the area around Jack gathering behind him thus reforming himself yet again. It was almost as though it was a form of evasion by altering his body into the smoke and reforming once more in a different location.

"Impressive indeed.."
Back to top Go down
Jack Riley
Jack Riley

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:12 pm

"What the?..That was freaky."
Back to top Go down
Nagato Isukami
Nagato Isukami

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:16 pm

"Hehe..And so is this.."

Nagato spoke extending his hand outwards pointing his empty palm at Jack, at this point little energy began gathering from the ground and area around the two of them concentrating themselves within the basis of his palm. A purple sphere formed which sent a strong impulse and cracked into millions of pieces, the pieces were then shot straight forwards almost like repeated projectiles that would not pierce the flesh of a struck target but would strike them as though it were a barrage of powerful fists.
Back to top Go down
Jack Riley
Jack Riley

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:21 pm

Jack was caught off guard by this strange ability, he didn't know if it was his natural element or if it was a sort of sorcery nevertheless it was too late to think at this point. He was shot up by the millions of pieces that shot out of the orbs shattering form. Though not being cut he was losing his breath because of the pain of feeling like he was being punched over and over again. It was so much that he flew back onto the ground skating backwards on his back hitting against the wall at the end of the Training Grounds.
"What the hell?..Damn that was intense." Jack spoke performing a Handspring to his feet, he slipped the knife back into the holster and ran back towards Nagato pulling out his Handgun, pulling back on the top to remove the safety feature he aimed at Nagato shooting three shots. The bullets curved and spiraled within the air as their exterior began to crack lightly letting off small red sparks that ignited into sparking flame bursts when it hit a target.
Back to top Go down
Nagato Isukami
Nagato Isukami

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:25 pm

Nagato's should was struck by the first shot and with the spark of flames he knew that he could not afford to let himself get hit with another, He placed his hands up as a purple aura surrounded him and formed over the exterior of his body almost making a bubble like substance around his body. Though lightly one could noticed Nagato standing within the substance in the same position. The second and third bullet hit the bubble pushing inwards and pushed back out popping yet sending the remaining two back at Jack with the same for as if it were shot from a gun.
Back to top Go down
Jack Riley
Jack Riley

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:28 pm

Instantly jack made a dive to the side tucking and rolling to avoid the two shots, he was beginning to run out of options, it wasn't as though he was getting anyway with his attacks. It seemed as though Nagato had a counter for everything that he did. Jack did not like this in the least, he wasn't going to win at this rate, he decided that maybe if he drew him in for an attack then something might be able to happen in his favor.

"Hey Nagato what's your deal, what the heck are you?"
Back to top Go down
Nagato Isukami
Nagato Isukami

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:31 pm

Nagato began walking forward trying to close the gap in distance between the two of them. He smirked and looked at him understanding that he might have been lightly impressed yet afraid of his power due to the question that he asked.

"What am I..That is indeed a good question, for the longest now I have been meaning to ask myself the same thing, sometimes I feel as though I am not even mortal...But that is what gives me this magnificent gift..."

Last edited by Nagato Isukami on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Riley
Jack Riley

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:32 pm

"Yeah could of fooled me.."
Back to top Go down
Nagato Isukami
Nagato Isukami

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:35 pm

"You see..Has it never occurred to you that maybe just maybe the powers that we all possess here are overpopulated?..Only a handful of our powers can be considered gifts, everything else is just nothing but useless chaff..So now I will separate the chaff from the wheat...And only by proving oneself worthy can this actually be accomplished."
Back to top Go down
Jack Riley
Jack Riley

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:36 pm

"Yeah and what makes you think that you can be the one to judge who's power is worthy?"
Back to top Go down
Nagato Isukami
Nagato Isukami

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:37 pm

"Because my friend...I am the one that has been chosen to create a new world, Me having the ability to almost become a God of this world..I must be able to break free from my own mortality.."
Back to top Go down
Jack Riley
Jack Riley

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:38 pm

"Your not breaking your own mortality..And you cannot become a God, I have no idea where you think you are but wake up. It sounds to me like your just pulling a terrorist act."
Back to top Go down
Seireikai Battle Proctor
Sei-Kuro (精霊)
Seireikai Battle Proctor

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:38 pm

"This kid's more weird than I thought.."
Back to top Go down
Nagato Isukami
Nagato Isukami

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:39 pm

"Saddening...I wouldn't expect you to understand..You nothing more than a part of the Chaff that must be separated."
Back to top Go down
Jack Riley
Jack Riley

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:42 pm

"Proctor..You might wanna find cover things are about to get wild now..I know I shouldn't be using this and he'd probably get real pissed if he found out I did but from what your saying your putting me more than in the clearance." Jack spoke looking at his handgun pressing the side of it that seemed to split the gun into two smaller more direct versions of the handgun he had before.
Back to top Go down
Seireikai Battle Proctor
Sei-Kuro (精霊)
Seireikai Battle Proctor

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:42 pm

"Wait what?...I dunno whats going on here but this is one hell of a match."
Back to top Go down
Nagato Isukami
Nagato Isukami

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:43 pm

"And exactly what are you going to do.."
Back to top Go down
Jack Riley
Jack Riley

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:43 pm

"Heh..End this.."
Back to top Go down
Nagato Isukami
Nagato Isukami

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:44 pm

"Hm?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Riley
Jack Riley

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:00 pm

Jack smirked closing his eyes removing his jacket standing bareback with his head facing the floor. He thought to himself about if he should do this but since he was placed in a situation where he was suppose to stop a potential maniac he had no choice. He opened his eyes pulling the gun which was now duel pistols, and pointed one gun up at the ceiling still looking at the ground and with a light chuckle shot one of his flame ground up to the ceiling instantly triggering the sprinkler system to send a shower down from above, it was at this time that he unloaded his pistol loading in the acid rounds that he was given shooting up at multiple angles of the wall burning through the system just leaving the wind pressure from them going and disabling the water. The blowing of the forced constricted wind that came from the damaged sprinklers seemed to cover the entire area and this mean it was time for Jack to get to work.

"Game..Over." He spoke as he rushed towards the wall running and placed one foot on the wall pushing up to perform a wall backflip, gaining distance within the air. It was at this time that he pointed the second pistol towards Nagato shooting a bullet from the flame rounds in his direction, with that same timing he pulled and shot an acid round at his own shot timing it perfectly causing the already breaking bullet to splatter into pieces sending light sparks everywhere. Unloading the gun while still in mid air he shifted his body spinning around as well as unloading the clip from the acid rounds switching the gun clips around. He then shot once more this time sending another flame round out the same gun that had just shot the acid round, with the second spin that he made in the air he unloaded and loaded in reverse once more shooting another acid round. It caused another splatter of sparks to occur around Nagato, each sending sparkling after shots of the defective flame round in the area. He waited till the wind pressure from the sprinkler system kicked in blowing the sparks of the mixed acid and flame rounds around Nagato. It was at this time that he tucked himself rolling in the air still just moments before hitting the ground. He instantly turned and loaded both his pistols with the Nitrogen Rounds.
"Adios.." Jack spoke with a smirk pointing the pistols at the sparking Nagato shooting 4 shots from each gun at him. This sent off a chain reaction which concentrated around Nagato thus blazing him within a sphere of flames which was preceded from a loud explosion. Jack turned walking back to his original standing position picking up his jacket turning his head back with a smile looking at the ball of flames.
Back to top Go down
Nagato Isukami
Nagato Isukami

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:08 pm

Nagato instantly let out a loud cry of pain and agony as he was being torched by the flames of this improvised attack. He could not understand how he allowed himself to be caught by this attack. While being burned by the flames he heard a voice telling him that it was not the end. Although it seemed as though all was lost it was not his destiny to die in this battle. Nagato went down on his knees in the ball of flames as his shirt was completely burnt off, his pants were slightly burned as well.
"This isn't it...Is it, Is this how it ends for me.." Nagato spoke to himself as he heard a voice reply to him telling him that he still could win this battle. It was at this point that he was covered a black and purple aura that seemed to contract the flames lessening them slowly and slowly until there was nothing left by Nagato laying on the ground. Although badly damaged he was still alive, he then rose up slightly extending his arm out to Jack now angry and ready to claim his victory.

"Jack!" He screamed as he sent his hand in an almost extending motion making it move like a harpoon towards Jack. Nagato's arm had changed it's color to a purple aura and had become sharp ready to impale anything that was struck by him in this attack. He was now possessed by this inner voice and he allowed it to control his body like he had done before his time at the academy. It had only one rule, kill or be killed and it was not about to be killed.
Back to top Go down
Jack Riley
Jack Riley

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:11 pm

"What?...Impossible..Th-There's no way ugh!" Jack screamed as he was caught by the attack of Nagato, the speed and force of his hand managed to knock him off his feet. With his arm now straight through the stomach of Jack he could barely see and began coughing up a great amount of blood. He was in the air after being struck and knew that this could be it. Placing his hand on the altered arm of Nagato he tried his hardest to remove it but couldn't, it was at this moment that his body was covered in a glowing white aura. Jack still losing massive amounts of blood from the attack mumble to him with what little strength he had.

"This..This isn't..Over."
Back to top Go down
Seireikai Battle Proctor
Sei-Kuro (精霊)
Seireikai Battle Proctor

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:16 pm

The Proctor rushed into the ring now seeing this battle as too serious, although he was going to intervene before hand be knew that the attack that Jack performed would have effected him as well had he entered within the range, but this,this was too much He grabbed the arm of Nagato in the middle although it was a little too late to stop the impalement. The least he could have done was keep his hand here in order to stop him from going any further.

"This is battle is over..Both of you stop, your in no position to be trying to kill each other..Dammit Nagato get off of him now!.."
Back to top Go down
Jack Riley
Jack Riley

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:17 pm

"P..Proctor.."
Back to top Go down
Nagato Isukami
Nagato Isukami

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:18 pm

"Is that what you want huh?..Is that what you want! You want me to release him, open your eyes, it's impossible for him to survive, I know I've gotten through, I can feel the air from the back of his bloody body...He'll die it's over."
Back to top Go down
Seireikai Battle Proctor
Sei-Kuro (精霊)
Seireikai Battle Proctor

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:19 pm

"Nagato!..Release at once!"
Back to top Go down
Nagato Isukami
Nagato Isukami

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:20 pm

"Release...No I will not, He's already suffering, I'll put him out of his misery.."
Back to top Go down
Seireikai Battle Proctor
Sei-Kuro (精霊)
Seireikai Battle Proctor

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:20 pm

"Nagato!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Riley
Jack Riley

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:24 pm

Summoning up the little strength he had in this state Jack opened his hand pointing his palm directly down at Nagato, He spit up blood once more with his eyes twitching from the pain that he felt. There was nothing his body could do physically but something inside of him was telling him to fight on. Something told him that it wasn't over just yet and instantly he spoke.
"Go to hell.." With those words a shot of light energy game down from his palm moving with a piercing speed, the extended arm was used as a route to send the energy straight at Nagato.
Back to top Go down
Nagato Isukami
Nagato Isukami

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:26 pm

"Nagato's eyes widened when the energy came down to him and instantly it blasted through his body, it was as though the light had shot a hole clear in his chest however there was no piercing of his flesh of spilling of his blood. Nagato instantly lost consciousness, and his hand retracted from the body of Jack to it's normal position. Nagato then dropped to the floor on his stomach with his eyes closed from the attack of Jack.
Back to top Go down
Jack Riley
Jack Riley

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:29 pm

Jack slammed down on the ground looking over at Nagato with his eyes shaky and closing slightly, he was about to move into a state of unconsciousness due to blood loss. He tried his best to stand but could not summon the strength to move any further than the position that he landed.
"Well...What do ya know, it..It happened again..ngh." He spoke before closing his eyes from knocking out from the exhaustion of the battle that he had with Nagato.
Back to top Go down
Seireikai Battle Proctor
Sei-Kuro (精霊)
Seireikai Battle Proctor

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:36 pm

The Proctor walked over to Jack and placed his hand on his back feeling the wound and noticing the amount of blood that poured from it's main point. He picked him up and then walked over to Nagato picking him up as well with the other hand. It was shocking to him that rookies could produce this much power, he knew that he could see the future Mancers within those two.

"Man this kids..If they keep this up they'll get stronger than us in no time.." He walked off with the both of them heading towards the infirmary knowing that now the nurse will have a lot of work on her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight against true fear.   Fight against true fear. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight against true fear.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity Core :: Seireikai Academy :: Seireikai Training Grounds-
Jump to: