Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Feel Free To Venture The Academy! Enjoy The Pool, Study, Or Battle It Out To See Who Is The Best In The Academy. Also Enjoy The Surrounding Cities If Relaxing Is More Your Style.

**Remember To Make Full Use Of Your Personnal Communicator Device (P.C.D.) To Keep Contact With Your Friends. **

(OOC: PMs A.K.A. Your P.C.D. Is For Communication ONLY No Rping Inside Messages Is Allowed.)
-Seireikai Director
Eternity Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Get ready..New story and new adventures await the Eternity Core.
Biographies Are Necessary In Order To Roleplay NO EXCEPTIONS!

Red Rings, Bloody Storms.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lance Bloodstorm
Seireikai Academy: Grade 1
Lance Bloodstorm

Red Rings, Bloody Storms. Empty
PostSubject: Red Rings, Bloody Storms.   Red Rings, Bloody Storms. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:56 pm

Lance walking out under them dim moonlight that was shrouded by the passing rains, smirked lightly licking his lips. He was coming back from his little hobby, murder. It was around 12:45 and it was around the time when Lance needed his weekly, "Death Supply" as he called it. His mind cold and set on understanding himself better or better as to why he was so bloodthirsty. It was normal nature to him but ever so often this thought flushed through his mind. Letting go of the bloody man that he killed the rain on the ground combined with his blood leaving the floor discolored. Lance's red eyes peered at the slash wounds upon the man's back and legs as his face lied buried within a puddle of water. It was as thought the man was attacked by a savage animal or beast of some sort yet that wasn't the case. The beast was nothing more than Lance himself.
Time passed and the rain settled and at this time Lance was sitting outside the quiet sleeping East Radell City gates. This was the point decorated with calm little homes that made for a peaceful neighborhood. Lance was not yet satisfied however, it seemed as though senseless killing did please him but yet did not satisfy him. He needed more, he needed to quell this burning monster that was within him and he knew soon he would be able to.

"Soon...I will be able to tame this...Intoxicating power.."
Back to top Go down
Keiko Setsuna
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Keiko Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Red Rings, Bloody Storms.   Red Rings, Bloody Storms. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:13 pm

Keiko moving through the city of Radell, the most dangerous of places that she had heard was well prepared for the worst. She held her Handgun at her side scouting through the trails that were left behind in west Radell. The monster known as the Bloodstorm was striking again this time killing a man known as the prime minister of the board of Tetsugawa. It was at least the fourth time they had heard of this psycho mass murderer but finally they managed to get a lead towards his location. He appeared to have been on his way to the east, and it wasn't long before Keiko and three operatives moved out on their way there. Keiko pointed her Handgun from corner to corner in the city not missing a spot, her target laser on her Handgun seemed to be dancing around on everything due to the amount of pointing that she was doing with each corner that she turned. Just then on the ground dead and mutilated was the Prime Minister. he looked as though he was attacked by a savage beast but it could not be so, there was only one person who was able to get near him and that was Bloodstorm. It was definitely his work, the sick savage beating along with the slashed up corpse almost made it too obvious.
Keiko reached into her side compartment that was on her waist taking out a bottle and began collecting a little evidence from the scene of this murder. She turned looking at the three operatives nodding and giving them the order to move out and they did so instantly without hesitation. Rising to her feet Keiko looked around placing her hand on her left cheek using her middle and index finger to press the send button on her communication's device.
She sent the transmission back to HQ : "I've found the Prime Minister apparently a little too late, he's been murdered and Bloodstorm is nowhere to be found..I've dispatched unit A to search the area for his location, requesting a mission time extension..I'll report when I find Bloodstorm, Keiko Out". She lowered her hand and turned around noticing that her unit had not returned, walking off she went in search of them.
Back to top Go down
Lance Bloodstorm
Lance Bloodstorm

PostSubject: Re: Red Rings, Bloody Storms.   Red Rings, Bloody Storms. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:18 pm

Lance smirked seeing that three operatives of the Shinjitai were looking around in the area, it was time for another hunt. He instantly jumped to his feet and ran behind a house pulling up to reach the roof in a completely stealth like motion. He smirked sniffing the air before he jumped behind one of the operatives taking hold of his head while landing and twisting his body in such a sudden movement that he snapped the neck of the operative instantly dropping him to the ground. It was at this time that the second took sight of him and instantly opened fire on him. Lance made no attempts to assassinate him since he was discovered and it was only going to be a matter of time before he was cornered by others. He ran trying his hardest to avoid the shots sent by the machine gun of the operative, the operative instantly made the move to follow him but because of Lance's knowledge of the city he instantly was able to hide once more moving towards the church of Radell.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Setsuna
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Keiko Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Red Rings, Bloody Storms.   Red Rings, Bloody Storms. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:27 pm

Keiko instantly rose her head after hearing the open gunshots, without another word she made her way to the scene dashing across gates and cutting through corners to tail the sounds as best as she could. It was not clear what was going on but the only ones who came into this area with weapons was her operatives and since no one around this part of the city is known to carry weapons it had to be them shooting and the only one they would shoot at would be Lance. Keiko slipped her handgun back into the holster on her right leg reaching onto the connector case attached to her back pulling out her S.G.A Assault Combat Rifle, pointing the target laser in the location of fire upon her arrival. She looked down ans noticed that her operative was down on the ground bleeding through his mouth, his head was completely spun around, it was clear that only one person was responsible and that was Lance. Meeting up with the other two operatives who were looking around a den of houses trying to find Lance who was hiding she placed her hand on the first one telling him to follow her lead. Keiko moved towards the first house and kicked down the door as the other two operatives stormed the house looking for Lance, sadly it was in effective. She turned and kicked in the door of another sending the operatives in the house and again nothing.
"Fuck..where is he?" She spoke pointing to another house in which the operatives lined up on the right and left side of the house ready for her to move in a kick the door open again. Keiko ran towards the door however before she rose her leg to kick she heard a notice behind one of the houses. She walked calmly and aimed her gun as she spoke out.

"Exit that area...Slowly.."
Back to top Go down
Lance Bloodstorm
Lance Bloodstorm

PostSubject: Re: Red Rings, Bloody Storms.   Red Rings, Bloody Storms. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:33 pm

Instantly laughing was heard from behind the house, as slow stead footsteps grew louder and louder bringing a figure closer from the darkness. It was the man that they were looking for known by the name Lance Bloodstorm. His red eyes were slightly covered by his black hair and the piercings that he had was his distinguishing mark. He licked his lips and stared at Keiko knowing that she came in her wanting to take him him, and Lance was not going anyway, at least not without a fight. He cracked his knuckles looking at all of them before he stopped moving. It was clear that if he killed Keiko instantly then the other two would kill him however if he was to try either one of them Keiko and the remaining one would not hesitate in taking him out. It was time for him to contemplate the smartest way around this situation and the murderous way was definitely not the right one.

"So..We finally meet, Keiko..How are you on this fine night?"
Back to top Go down
Keiko Setsuna
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Keiko Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Red Rings, Bloody Storms.   Red Rings, Bloody Storms. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:41 pm

Keiko grinned her teeth together at the sight of him, it disgusted her that such a mass murderer was even still breathing after some of the atrocities that he had committed. Her operatives instantly took battle position going on one knee pointing their assault rifles at him just in even that he was going to try something, however they did not fire, it was only on the command of Keiko they would open fire. Keiko herself pointed her weapon at Lance having the Target Laser take direct marking between his eyes, she was not in the mood for his games and if he was to try anything to make this capture become physical she would unleash full deadly force on him.

"Just save it..Bloodstorm, your under arrest for the murder of President Ishikura, Vice secretary Misashi..Charged with bombing of southern headquarters of the Sei-Shinjitai as well as the kidnapping and murder of the Prime Minister Of Central...Now come quietly, because if you don't I'll take great pleasure in sending a bullet straight through your damn skull you sicko."
Back to top Go down
Lance Bloodstorm
Lance Bloodstorm

PostSubject: Re: Red Rings, Bloody Storms.   Red Rings, Bloody Storms. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:45 pm

Lance closed his eyes smiling as she stated his charges, it in fact flattered him that she even knew about everything that he did. It made him feel like somewhat of a celebrity. Upon her last words about killing him if he resists he gave her a smug look and licked his lips. He was well aware that she was serous about shooting him but this was the last thing on his mind at the time, speaking in a sarcastic tone he replied to her.

"My my..Aren't you one tough one, Boy I do like my women feisty, with such a pretty little face too your going to shoot me huh? But why? I haven't done anything to you now have I?"
Back to top Go down
Keiko Setsuna
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Keiko Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Red Rings, Bloody Storms.   Red Rings, Bloody Storms. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:52 pm

Keiko was not in the mood to hear his nonsense, she slightly angled the gun to the side pulling the trigger shooting a few rounds that grazed the side of Lance's face just to show that she was serious with him. The operatives moved in slowly and slowly trying to get to the side of him to secure the area in case he was going to escape. Keiko walked closer speaking out to Lance once more this time with a more commanding tone of voice.

"I won't ask again..Are you going quietly, if so hands up into the air and get on your knees now!"
Back to top Go down
Lance Bloodstorm
Lance Bloodstorm

PostSubject: Re: Red Rings, Bloody Storms.   Red Rings, Bloody Storms. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:57 pm

"Fine fine...I can take a hint." He spoke shrugging his shoulder slowly moving down on one knee then the other. He placed his hands up and closed his eyes chuckling to himself a little understanding that she hated him for whatever reason. He calmly awaited her to come and place him under arrest as she had said she would.

"Hmph..I guess that would be that huh Keiko?..Hehe."
Back to top Go down
Keiko Setsuna
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Keiko Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Red Rings, Bloody Storms.   Red Rings, Bloody Storms. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:02 pm

Keiko moved her gun back to it's holding compartment on her back walking over to him not responding to his meaningless words, she was just glad that she was getting the chance to bring this monster to justice. Reaching behind her waist she moved open another compartment pulling out a pair of handcuffs in which she was beginning to place on the hands of Lance.

"Don't even talk..because in this case you just don't have any rights whatsoever.."
Back to top Go down
Lance Bloodstorm
Lance Bloodstorm

PostSubject: Re: Red Rings, Bloody Storms.   Red Rings, Bloody Storms. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:05 pm

Lance smirked and the minute that she placed her handcuff to touch his skin he pulled his hands down pushing to the ground and sliding off to the front of her as he did a handspring back to his feet looking at them with a evil smirk. Almost immediately after he reached into his shit and pulled out a combat knife which he threw at a perfect angle at the operative on the left in order to strike his throat.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Setsuna
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Keiko Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Red Rings, Bloody Storms.   Red Rings, Bloody Storms. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:10 pm

Keiko's eyes widened as he moved with that odd maneuver, She pulled out her combat knife taking stance as she was ready for anything that he was going to pull. At that second was when the operative was hit with the knife in his windpipe having a strong gush of blood come spraying through his neck itself, he held onto it gasping for air as well as screaming in pain as he dropped to the ground with blood rushing everywhere. The other operative was about to go and assist him hopefully before it was too late but Keiko extended her arm shaking her head with her eyes closed showing him that it was pointless. The other operative took back firing position ready to cover Keiko if she was the battle with him now. The winds now blew lightly as Keiko with her knee's bent slightly and body positioned lower with both hands holding combat knives stared at Lance. She moved her right hand inward holding the knife for close quarter as she kept the left one a little extended with the blade held in reverse for quick slashing and mid range fighting.

"What in the world is your deal you sick little fuck.."
Back to top Go down
Lance Bloodstorm
Lance Bloodstorm

PostSubject: Re: Red Rings, Bloody Storms.   Red Rings, Bloody Storms. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:14 pm

Lance smirked watching the operative die and turned his attention back to Keiko knowing that she was ready for some close fighting. Lance took his Hakke stance as he began moving around slightly keeping his body in a position where he would be able to avoid being shot as well as fight Keiko while replying to her.

"Nothing wrong with me...I'm just here having a good time is all, what? Never heard of a guy having a little fun?"
Back to top Go down
Keiko Setsuna
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Keiko Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Red Rings, Bloody Storms.   Red Rings, Bloody Storms. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:49 pm

"Fun..I don't know what you call fun but I can tell you that your definition of it is twisted.."
Back to top Go down
Lance Bloodstorm
Lance Bloodstorm

PostSubject: Re: Red Rings, Bloody Storms.   Red Rings, Bloody Storms. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:06 am

"Oh really my definition is twisted?..And your here trying to assassinate me? I think you'd want nothing more than to see me die wouldn't you and I bet that you'd have fun seeing that huh?"
Back to top Go down
Keiko Setsuna
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Keiko Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Red Rings, Bloody Storms.   Red Rings, Bloody Storms. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:11 am

Keiko stared at Lance lance as he spoke, she knew she was not like him in the sense where she'd enjoy killing but she did however want to kill him. It was going to give her great pleasure if she was the one that snuffed out his life and Keiko knew that the ways that she contemplated would surely be fun. Still she was not about to admit that he was right, it would make her seem no better than he was. Keiko instantly dashed a little closed positioning the first of her two combat knives forward for a stabbing fake out maneuver and followed with the actual strike with the second blade, she used the left arm's revered held blade to try swiping the throat of Lance in order to kill him in one shot.

"Shut up!"
Back to top Go down
Lance Bloodstorm
Lance Bloodstorm

PostSubject: Re: Red Rings, Bloody Storms.   Red Rings, Bloody Storms. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:16 am

Without a moments notice Land tilted his body backwards dodging the swipe that would slash his throat, he licked his lips and widened his eyes at the sight of her fierceness. He was sure that he was right and that she wanted to kill him and her motions made it perfectly clear. Returning her attack with one of his own Lance sent a powerful side kick in immediately after her swipe in order to better his chances at striking by knocking her down onto the ground.

"Whats the matter?..Am I getting to you?..You know that I'm right on this and you know that you want to see it, you want me to die huh!?..Well guess what, your wish won't be granted today."
Back to top Go down
Keiko Setsuna
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Keiko Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Red Rings, Bloody Storms.   Red Rings, Bloody Storms. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:20 am

Blocking his kick by placing her hands up in a guarding stance at the last second, Keiko dashed to the side and went down onto the ground close to him. Positioning herself in a kicking favored style she swung her leg trying to perform a strong sweep to Lance in which method she was prepared to use her assassination arts.

"Bastard...What I want is to be able to bring you to justice, I'm in no way like you and I won't hear anymore of your bullshit!"
Back to top Go down
Lance Bloodstorm
Lance Bloodstorm

PostSubject: Re: Red Rings, Bloody Storms.   Red Rings, Bloody Storms. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:22 am

Lance fell down to the ground but rolled out of the way in order to avoid her lethal assassin moves, he turned his body while slightly rising to one knees looking at her, He dusted himself off before rushing back at her with a extreme pace, he jumped forward in a spiral motion sending his hands in a drilling fashion towards Keiko in order to actually pierce her flesh with his bare hands.

"Drilling Fang!!"

Last edited by Lance Bloodstorm on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keiko Setsuna
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Keiko Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Red Rings, Bloody Storms.   Red Rings, Bloody Storms. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:26 am

Keiko leaned her body back placing both hands onto the ground behind her pushing up and flipping herself onto her feet. However before she could take combat stance she saw that Lance portrayed a spinning incoming attack towards her body getting ready to send himself directly through her skin. She moved herself to the side avoiding the spear like attack and sent a powerful knee upon her movement timing it perfectly to connect in mid movement of his drilling attack towards his torso. Keiko gained distance right afterward going back into combat stance with her two knives.
Back to top Go down
Lance Bloodstorm
Lance Bloodstorm

PostSubject: Re: Red Rings, Bloody Storms.   Red Rings, Bloody Storms. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:34 am

Lance fell down onto the ground instantly on her knee attack, he gasped and coughed before he looked back at him with a darkened stared. He was taken by surprise and was actually a little annoyed that he was, no one was able to survive his Drilling Fang attack, and the fact that she was made him a little annoyed.

"You bitch...How..How dare you."
Back to top Go down
Keiko Setsuna
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Keiko Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Red Rings, Bloody Storms.   Red Rings, Bloody Storms. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:38 am

Keiko placed both of her knives away back into their cases, she moved her hands behind her placing her hands once again arming herself with the S.G.A Assault Combat Rifle. Keiko was through playing around with him, he was nothing more than scum and needed to be moved off of the streets, she aimed and placed her hand over the trigger squeezing it and unloading a barrage of shots coming at Lance.

"Die!"
Back to top Go down
Lance Bloodstorm
Lance Bloodstorm

PostSubject: Re: Red Rings, Bloody Storms.   Red Rings, Bloody Storms. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:42 am

Lance's eyes widened as he was hit with a flurry of shots each hitting him in the chest, his blood splatter with the sound of the gun firing. He began laughing as he was knocked off of his feet falling to the ground. As his eyes closed his body began to fade in color showing that it was in fact an already dead corpse that Lance murdered that had taken his place in the shooting. Lance was actually standing on top of one of the houses laughing hysterically. He turned his face to the side looking back at Keiko with a smile of pure carnage on his face.

"Hahaha!...Looks like you missed. How sad your aim is just horrible...Hahahahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Keiko Setsuna
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Keiko Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Red Rings, Bloody Storms.   Red Rings, Bloody Storms. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:49 am

Keiko gasped looking at the corpse that she just shot turning up to him, it was strange to her she had no idea what type of power he had but it was clear that he wasn't normal. Keiko stepping back a little startled because of his ability answered him in a psyched out tone.

"W..What the fuck are you!?..How is that even humanly possible.."
Back to top Go down
Lance Bloodstorm
Lance Bloodstorm

PostSubject: Re: Red Rings, Bloody Storms.   Red Rings, Bloody Storms. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:55 pm

"Because Keiko...I'm not freaking Human Hahahahaha! What your dealing with here is Evolution..I'm the new breed you sad little girl..And As much as I'd like to keep toying around here with you I got business...So See ya later."

Lance turned around as his body was then covered in a whirlwind of blood, almost in seconds after that display of skill Lance vanished from the area leaving only a spray of blood on the ground where he last stood. His sick twisted laughing could be heard going through the area in a eerie method. He knew that they would cross paths again so for now he decided to wait until that day came.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Setsuna
Sei-Shinjitai 大日本帝
Keiko Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Red Rings, Bloody Storms.   Red Rings, Bloody Storms. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:58 pm

Keiko looked at Lance disappear thinking about what he said. Was he really Evolution and if he was what exactly was his meaning of Evolution, without saying another word she placed her S.G.A Assault Combat Rifle on her back latching it to the holding compartment and placed her hand on her left cheek pressing the transmission button her her headset reporting that he got away. She turned to the other operative as they walked away from the area knowing that what they let free was one sick demon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Rings, Bloody Storms.   Red Rings, Bloody Storms. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Rings, Bloody Storms.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity Core :: Radell City :: East Radell-
Jump to: